- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
How hikashop foreground Show all Chinese
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #192087
by 448798
How hikashop foreground Show all Chinese was created by 448798
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
How hikashop foreground Show all Chinese, some Chinese and some English. How to display all Chinese?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
How hikashop foreground Show all Chinese, some Chinese and some English. How to display all Chinese?
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192089
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How hikashop foreground Show all Chinese
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds