- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Translation with hikjashop essential doesen't work
11 years 6 months ago #193145
by agramunt
Translation with hikjashop essential doesen't work was created by agramunt
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.adriaagramunt.com/bikes
-- HikaShop version -- : com_hikashop_essential_v2.4.0_2015-03-04_16-20-20
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Translation with hikjashop essential doesen't work!
Hii I buy hikasshop essential for doing a multilingual version I install falang too in the product and category appear the two flags I introduce content in the two languages CATalan and Spanish and int hte front end doesne apper....
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
-- HikaShop version -- : com_hikashop_essential_v2.4.0_2015-03-04_16-20-20
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Translation with hikjashop essential doesen't work!
Hii I buy hikasshop essential for doing a multilingual version I install falang too in the product and category appear the two flags I introduce content in the two languages CATalan and Spanish and int hte front end doesne apper....
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193180
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Translation with hikjashop essential doesen't work
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't visualize your problem.
Would it be possible to have more details about your issue ?
Maybe a screenshot can help to understand what you are talking about.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't visualize your problem.
Would it be possible to have more details about your issue ?
Maybe a screenshot can help to understand what you are talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds