- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
link to translated product is not working
11 years 2 months ago #208625
by ilemaitre
link to translated product is not working was created by ilemaitre
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
chicmouda.com/index.php?option=com_conte...d&Itemid=233&lang=ar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
hi,
I installed falang to translate the content of hikashop (products and categories). I translated some products, and they are well displayed in english and arabic but if I click on arabic product it send me to the product in english.
I attached you a pic, as you can see the link displayed on the bottom when I scroll the mouse over arabic product is in english. how can I fix this problem.
thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
hi,
I installed falang to translate the content of hikashop (products and categories). I translated some products, and they are well displayed in english and arabic but if I click on arabic product it send me to the product in english.
I attached you a pic, as you can see the link displayed on the bottom when I scroll the mouse over arabic product is in english. how can I fix this problem.
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic link to translated product is not working
Hi,
This means that you have entered the English URL in the "canonical URL" field of your product and that you have the "force canonical URLs on listings" option turned on.
Change either and it will work.
This means that you have entered the English URL in the "canonical URL" field of your product and that you have the "force canonical URLs on listings" option turned on.
Change either and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds