Skip to main content

No link works by my translations

More
11 years 2 months ago #208884 by heidienfern
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3

Hello,

I installed Falang and then HikaShop.
I installed 4 languages to translate the content of hikashop (products and categories). I translated some products.
The flags are enabled on all my pages, but the link doesn't work.

Has anyone an idea what I shall do?
Thanks a lot

Heidi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #208886 by nicolas
Hi,

From what I can understand, your issue is with the flags of the falang language switcher module which are not redirecting to the proper URL.
The best would be to contact the Falang support so that they can help you as we're not specialists of Falang issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum