- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Translation to Malay
11 years 2 days ago - 11 years 2 days ago #215474
by shoppist
Hikashop Translation to Malay was created by shoppist
Hi,
www.birkimy.com
I have translated the Hikashop translation file into the Malay language.
Since this language does not exist in Hikashop I'll be more than happy to contribute the translation to the community.
I've set Joomla Malay to be the default language and updated also the language file in Hikashop but somehow it doesn't pool the translation correctly.
can you please check the attached file to see what's wrong?
Thank you.
www.birkimy.com
I have translated the Hikashop translation file into the Malay language.
Since this language does not exist in Hikashop I'll be more than happy to contribute the translation to the community.
I've set Joomla Malay to be the default language and updated also the language file in Hikashop but somehow it doesn't pool the translation correctly.
can you please check the attached file to see what's wrong?
Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 2 days ago by shoppist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215484
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Translation to Malay
Hi,
Line 59
Line 1038
You can activate the Joomla Language debug in your Joomla global configuration ; it generally helps a lot by showing you the error on the language files.
Regards,
Line 59
Code:
PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS= Sila terima Terma dan Syarat sebelum meneruskan"
Code:
"FORCE_MENU_ON_CHECKOUT="Paksa menu semasa daftar keluar"
You can activate the Joomla Language debug in your Joomla global configuration ; it generally helps a lot by showing you the error on the language files.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds