- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Product Description not translating
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #220014
by immagine1967
Product Description not translating was created by immagine1967
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.6.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Product Description is not translating, for e.g the wishlist button translates. I have added the texts in the Product Area ( screen ) . I am using FaLang and as said all is translating but not the Descriptions
Thanks
Wolfram
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Product Description is not translating, for e.g the wishlist button translates. I have added the texts in the Product Area ( screen ) . I am using FaLang and as said all is translating but not the Descriptions
Thanks
Wolfram
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220024
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Description not translating
Hi,
So you have set a description on the main product edition page, and when clicking on the other language flag added the description in the popup ?
If it is, that should indeed be working, I just make a test on my local with FaLang too and it is working as expected.
Do you have the latest version of FaLang ?
So you have set a description on the main product edition page, and when clicking on the other language flag added the description in the popup ?
If it is, that should indeed be working, I just make a test on my local with FaLang too and it is working as expected.
Do you have the latest version of FaLang ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 10 months ago #220078
by immagine1967
Replied by immagine1967 on topic Product Description not translating
Yes, both translations are in the EN and DE descriptions on the product page.
Well, I have the 2.0.0 Version, i could try to update it to 2.2.0.
Will let you know...
Thanks
Well, I have the 2.0.0 Version, i could try to update it to 2.2.0.
Will let you know...
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 10 months ago #220113
by immagine1967
Replied by immagine1967 on topic Product Description not translating
Hi again!
I installed a translating plugin called:
www.isapp.it/en/easy-language/download.html
as a workaround and then it worked...
Thats wierd...
I installed a translating plugin called:
www.isapp.it/en/easy-language/download.html
as a workaround and then it worked...
Thats wierd...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232366
by Joost
Replied by Joost on topic Product Description not translating
I have the same problem, is there already an answer to it? I have installed the latest version of Falang and Hika shop Business but the product descriptions are not shown in the translated version only the standard version ( in dutch) is show.n The same happens with the category names. It should translate in English and German.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232369
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Description not translating
Hi,
We don't have the problem on our end.
Do you see your translations in the Falang component ? Are the translations enabled there ?
If not, enable them.
Do you have the Falang system plugin installed and activated ?
If not please do.
Appart from that, then it could be a customization of the view which would prevent the system from working properly but I don't see why you or your template provider would do that, so I doubt that it's the case.
We don't have the problem on our end.
Do you see your translations in the Falang component ? Are the translations enabled there ?
If not, enable them.
Do you have the Falang system plugin installed and activated ?
If not please do.
Appart from that, then it could be a customization of the view which would prevent the system from working properly but I don't see why you or your template provider would do that, so I doubt that it's the case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232498
by Joost
Replied by Joost on topic Product Description not translating
Hi Thanks for your reply, it took me a while to understand how the Falang Component works. With your tips and a lot trial and error I got it working. I overlooked the fact that I had to translate the menu titles.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds