Skip to main content

multilamguage

More
10 years 8 months ago #225864 by wichai
multilamguage was created by wichai
I want to create multi-language website(Thai and English) but I have some questions :
-If I install Hikashop and Falang. And let say if I want product A with the size of 15 ml, 30 ml, 100 ml appear in Thai language but I want the product A with only just the size of 15 ml to be shown in English language site. Is it possible to do that?
-Or sometime I want some products to be shown in one language only not both languages? How to do this?
- Or I want some contents only in Thai but I do not want them to be shown the same content in English site. Is that possible to do that? and how to do this?
What is your suggestion?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225924 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic multilamguage
Hi,

You can't really have different products or variants for different languages.
What Falang allows you to do is to translate the description/name/etc in the different languages. It's yourself who define what you put for them in each language, so you can have different content for different languages in that regard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225954 by wichai
Replied by wichai on topic multilamguage
Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum