- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Field Name Translation not working
10 years 2 months ago #246263
by pseyler
Custom Field Name Translation not working was created by pseyler
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/esp/c...oduct/23-power-pak-i
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
We have added custom fields to our products. I have successfully used Falang to translate the CONTENT of the custom fields. I am now attempting to translate the labels for the custom fields. I have followed the instructions from this forum and added these lines to the Overrides list for the Spanish language.
;product
BROCHURE="Foleto/Información"
The field name is still displaying as "Brochure/Information" in the product on the front-end. What am I doing wrong?
In the attached screen shot this field is at the bottom of the list, #19
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
We have added custom fields to our products. I have successfully used Falang to translate the CONTENT of the custom fields. I am now attempting to translate the labels for the custom fields. I have followed the instructions from this forum and added these lines to the Overrides list for the Spanish language.
;product
BROCHURE="Foleto/Información"
The field name is still displaying as "Brochure/Information" in the product on the front-end. What am I doing wrong?
In the attached screen shot this field is at the bottom of the list, #19
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246286
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Field Name Translation not working
Hi,
If you want to translate custom product fields labels for the frontend, go in Falang, and add a translation for the custom field under the "translations" section of Falang.
If you want to translate custom product fields labels for the frontend, go in Falang, and add a translation for the custom field under the "translations" section of Falang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246325
by pseyler
Replied by pseyler on topic Custom Field Name Translation not working
Thanks. I did that previously to set up translation of the Field contents. What xml do I add to get translation of the labels?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246335
by pseyler
Replied by pseyler on topic Custom Field Name Translation not working
Actually you were right. I found it in the Falang component. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. All fixed now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds