Skip to main content
Здесь вы можете свободно общаться на русском языке. Просим отнестись с пониманием к тому, что мы не разговариваем на этом языке и не можем осуществлять поддержку на нем.

Как отображать продавца в товрах

More
10 years 4 months ago #241604 by media42
-- url of the page with the problem -- : osnk.city/shop/market/product/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0

Всем привет! Я включил в настройках HikaMarket отображать продавцов. Т.е. по идее в товарах да и в категориях должны отображаться названия магазинов, но этого не происходит.
Судя по всему нужно вставить определенный код в шаблон вывода категорий и товара, но какой код не могу сообразить.
Подскажите, кто сталкивался

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #241605 by Jerome
Hi,

I moved your question in the Russian section of the forum.
Even if it was right a question for HikaMarket ; I am not able to understand it or to translate it.
By the way, I am not able to help you correctly.

I hope that the Russian community will be able to help you for your question ; otherwise, please create a new message in the HikaMarket forum section, directly in English.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: progreccor
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum