Display Serial on confirmed email and not on shipped

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
7 years 1 month ago #262936

is it possible to show the serial in confirmed auto mail and not only when the status of the order has changed to shipped?We have a book for example that has the printed book but also the customer gets the electronic book with a serial to unlock.Can hikashop send the serial that has assign also to confirmed status of the order?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #262939

Hi,

Sure ; but you have to confirmed your order directly in the order details and not in the order listing.
Because when you do so, the email is created before the order is confirmed so; before any serial is available.
(You'll find a lot of topics talking about that exact problem).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 1 month ago #263044

sorry but i didnt understand it right.When an order is confirmed i can see that a code has been granted to this order BUT the email is not containing the serial code only the link to download the attachment of the product.The auto mail is created and starts when an order is being created.If payment is ok it changes its status to created and this is where i want to send the serials.Also this happens for virtual goods which hasnt any actual shipping.

So how i can send the serial code in the confirmed state of the order as this is a state that all payments has been cleared.

7 years 1 month ago #263054

Hi,

I'm afraid that I don't understand your message and the problem you're trying to explain.

HikaSerial have a configuration panel where you can tweak when the serials will be assigned and visible for your customer:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l-configuration.html

If the order have a serial assigned and the email is not having the serial, the first possibility is the problem I explained in my previous post ; or it could be related to a wrong configuration.

Please understand that HikaSerial is made to only show the serials to the customers when the order is paid and confirmed.
So that is normal that the order creation email do not contain the serials ; but the confirmation email should have them (unless you're confirming the orders manually in the wrong way (cf my previous message)).

If your problem persist, please provide concrete details in order to help us to understand what you're talking about and what is the problem you got.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #263153

Jerome thanks in advance for your effort to help me.My problem is that i would like to email the assigned serial automatic when an order is at confirmed state.I couldnt find any related info of when the auto-email to customer is created.Probably the email is created before the hikaserial is assigning the serial so the auto-email goes without serial BUT it includes the link to download a file.But in backend a serial has been assigned and a customer can see his serial.So is there a way the auto-email that goes when an order is at confirmed to include the email?

So when an order is confirmed the hikashop is sending the auto-mail to customer and then hikaserial is assigning a serial number.SO then when the order is shipped then the serial is included in the auto mail.Can i change the code in auto mail created in confirmed state to include the serial as in shipped status?

7 years 1 month ago #263192

Hello,

If your problem persist, please provide concrete details in order to help us to understand what you're talking about and what is the problem you got.

I'm afraid that without any detail or information about your current configuration and your data ; I am not able to understand your current status so I can't tell you anything to help you.
I can't indicate your a direction if I don't know where you are, what is your starting point.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #263629

Our installation is a joomla 3.6.5 with hikashop 2.6.4 and hikaserial 1.10.4.please tell me what else you need.

7 years 1 month ago #263635

Hi,

Here my previous messages :

I'm afraid that without any detail or information about your current configuration and your data ; I am not able to understand your current status so I can't tell you anything to help you.

I'm asking you for screenshot about your configuration and your order details.. Please read my previous posts for more details about the points I was talking about and what I need to understand the situation.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds