- Posts: 166
- Thank you received: 6
error 0 after applying code
9 years 3 months ago #271285
by jean-loup
error 0 after applying code was created by jean-loup
-- url of the page with the problem -- : 121time.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.7
Hello,
When I apply a discount to a product, I get the following error:
Cannot access protected property checkoutController::$checkout_workflow
But when I come back to the previous page, the voucher has been taken in the cart and everything is correct
any idea?
Thank you for your help!
Jean-Loup
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.7
Hello,
When I apply a discount to a product, I get the following error:
Cannot access protected property checkoutController::$checkout_workflow
But when I come back to the previous page, the voucher has been taken in the cart and everything is correct
any idea?
Thank you for your help!
Jean-Loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271286
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error 0 after applying code
Hello,
With the current details ; I can't be sure that your issue is related to HikaSerial.
Please activate temporally the debug mode in your Joomla global configuration in order to have more details about the error ; we need to have a "call stack" or the file (with line) where the error is generated.
Regards,
With the current details ; I can't be sure that your issue is related to HikaSerial.
Please activate temporally the debug mode in your Joomla global configuration in order to have more details about the error ; we need to have a "call stack" or the file (with line) where the error is generated.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271333
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic error 0 after applying code
Good morning, I did it on my testing environnement and I got this:
Fatal error: Cannot access protected property checkoutController::$checkout_workflow in (...)/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/checkout.php on line 74
I have Jotcache (with Hikashop and Hikaserial excluded) and JCH optimize
Does it help?
Since I'm not a professional IT I give you with pleasure access to the test servers.
Thanks for your help
JL
Fatal error: Cannot access protected property checkoutController::$checkout_workflow in (...)/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/checkout.php on line 74
I have Jotcache (with Hikashop and Hikaserial excluded) and JCH optimize
Does it help?
Since I'm not a professional IT I give you with pleasure access to the test servers.
Thanks for your help
JL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271335
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic error 0 after applying code
I sent you the access to test servers if needed through the contact form
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271350
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error 0 after applying code
Hello,
Please understand that if we need access, we will ask for accesses.
Thank you for your understanding.
You have to remove the HikaSerial coupon block from your checkout workflow while you're using the non legacy checkout system.
HikaSerial 1.10.4 has been released one year ago ; so that's unfortunately sure that it does not contains the code to handle the new checkout system of HikaShop 3.
Because I'm working as hard as I can on HikaSerial 2.0 ; I'm not able to perform a release right now, but I hope to do it soon.
Regards,
Please understand that if we need access, we will ask for accesses.
Thank you for your understanding.
You have to remove the HikaSerial coupon block from your checkout workflow while you're using the non legacy checkout system.
HikaSerial 1.10.4 has been released one year ago ; so that's unfortunately sure that it does not contains the code to handle the new checkout system of HikaShop 3.
Because I'm working as hard as I can on HikaSerial 2.0 ; I'm not able to perform a release right now, but I hope to do it soon.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271386
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic error 0 after applying code
Thanks Jérome, does it mean that we can't use Hikaserial in the meantime?
Since several companies offered voucher to their employees...
Does it mean that if I use the checkout legacy settings it could still work?
I just tried it but got the same 500 error
Strange because we sold several products with voucher these past weeks ???
Can't it be since the version 3.1.1?
Since several companies offered voucher to their employees...
Does it mean that if I use the checkout legacy settings it could still work?
I just tried it but got the same 500 error
Strange because we sold several products with voucher these past weeks ???
Can't it be since the version 3.1.1?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by jean-loup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271393
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error 0 after applying code
Hi,
I'm not saying that.
Please read very very very carefully my message.
Regards,
I'm not saying that.
Please read very very very carefully my message.
You have to remove the HikaSerial coupon block from your checkout workflow
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271412
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic error 0 after applying code
Sorry Jérome, maybe my english... 
I did that, but now where can the customers enter the coupon if not in the workflow?
Don't understand well, sorry...
BTW I know it's still working except this aspect... means customers having received a personal voucher (bought and paid by their companies)...
I did that, but now where can the customers enter the coupon if not in the workflow?
Don't understand well, sorry...
BTW I know it's still working except this aspect... means customers having received a personal voucher (bought and paid by their companies)...
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by jean-loup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271417
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error 0 after applying code
Hello,
If you are not using HikaSerial serial during the checkout and only HikaShop coupon ; you can simply use the HikaShop "coupon" block.
The HikaSerial coupon block is there to also allow the serial consumption ; mostly for serials which add a product into the cart or serials which can give points. (or if you have a custom plugin...)
But otherwise, the HikaSerial block do not have a very useful goal.
So if you just have HikaShop coupon (vouchers) ; the HikaShop coupon block is enough.
If not, please details your usecase.
Regards,
If you are not using HikaSerial serial during the checkout and only HikaShop coupon ; you can simply use the HikaShop "coupon" block.
The HikaSerial coupon block is there to also allow the serial consumption ; mostly for serials which add a product into the cart or serials which can give points. (or if you have a custom plugin...)
But otherwise, the HikaSerial block do not have a very useful goal.
So if you just have HikaShop coupon (vouchers) ; the HikaShop coupon block is enough.
If not, please details your usecase.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jean-loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271433
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic error 0 after applying code
Understood Jérôme, and working like a charm.
It took time... sorry to have bother you this way. I was using the Hikaserial coupon for years and couldn't get the point
Thank you for your patience...
It took time... sorry to have bother you this way. I was using the Hikaserial coupon for years and couldn't get the point
Thank you for your patience...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds