Skip to main content

Change file in the plan does not works

More
8 years 7 months ago #288171 by fdesanto
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

When I create a plan I can add files, when I edit the plan then it's impossible to add files, I does not see any error, simply after save plan the uploaded files are removed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #288180 by fdesanto
Hi,
I have found the bug, in file /administrator/components/com_hikaserial/controllers/plan.php at line 194 I have changed this:
Code:
'data[pack_file][]' => $file->file_id
with this:
Code:
'data[pack_file][]' => $ret->file_id
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #288181 by Jerome
Hello,

Thank you for the report.
We will add that fix/patch in our end.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum