Skip to main content

Incorrect Header line from imported data

More
8 years 4 months ago #292938 by aisweb
Is there a step-by-step guide to importing Serials ?
It seems too complicated, I am getting this error but I have no idea what format I should be using.

I understand Licence Pack 1 & the actual serial nu,mber, but what goes in the header line here?

pack_name,serial_data
"License Pack 1","00000001"
"License Pack 1","00000002"
"License Pack 1","00000003"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #292959 by Jerome
Hello,

We do have a documentation page which list all fields/column that you can add in your CSV content.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...kaserial-import.html

Let us know if you have further question about the fields.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum