- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
Can I use HikaSerial Subscription as a standalone
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #332120
by joshualdouglas
Can I use HikaSerial Subscription as a standalone was created by joshualdouglas
Hello,
I am looking to buy HikaSerial Subscription to process PayPal annual subscriptions. This is the Hikashop version to use, right?
If yes, can I buy this as a standalone or do I have to buy HikaShop Essential too?
Many Thanks
I am looking to buy HikaSerial Subscription to process PayPal annual subscriptions. This is the Hikashop version to use, right?
If yes, can I buy this as a standalone or do I have to buy HikaShop Essential too?
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #332145
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I use HikaSerial Subscription as a standalone
Hello,
HikaSerial is an add-on for HikaShop, so you first need an HikaShop store to use HikaSerial Subscription.
But you can use any edition of HikaShop : Starter, Essential or Business.
Regards,
HikaSerial is an add-on for HikaShop, so you first need an HikaShop store to use HikaSerial Subscription.
But you can use any edition of HikaShop : Starter, Essential or Business.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
5 years 5 months ago #332157
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Can I use HikaSerial Subscription as a standalone
I thought so! Thank you. Can I create yearly PayPal subscriptions with HikaSerial subscription? If I go for the Starter over the Essential or Business what would be the limitations?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #332189
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I use HikaSerial Subscription as a standalone
Hello,
Yes you can create yearly subscription with HikaSerial Subscription.
The component comes with the Paypal Recurring plugin.
Regarding HikaShop features, I recommend you to check the compare page and ask the HikaShop team (in the HikaShop section of the forum) for more details.
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html
Regards,
Yes you can create yearly subscription with HikaSerial Subscription.
The component comes with the Paypal Recurring plugin.
Regarding HikaShop features, I recommend you to check the compare page and ask the HikaShop team (in the HikaShop section of the forum) for more details.
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
5 years 5 months ago #332203
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Can I use HikaSerial Subscription as a standalone
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds