- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
General Question
We have Pin code for calling cards for $5 ones and $10 ones, I'm confused by the "Pack" what does pack mean?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
A "Pack" is a group of serials.
You associate a "pack" with an HikaShop product and each time the product is bought, a serial from this pack is assigned to the order.
All serials have one (and only one) pack.
You may have a pack "calling cards 1" with serials which are PIN codes for $5 and a second pack "calling cards 2" with serials which are PIN codes for $10.
The pack system allow you to create a special HikaShop product which would give 2 serials from the "calling cards 1".
At this moment, the product is linked with the "calling cards 1" pack but with a quantity set to 2 (or more).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Why 2? and not 1 or more?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This number could be 1 or 2, 3 or what you want
It was just an example.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks for quick response.
Here is what i did
I created pack with 3 serials
I created a product and linked it to the serial
I place an order for 2 serials
made the payment via paypal
It shows confirmed under my account, however the serials do not shows up, please advise and also look at the attachments
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it possible to have an access to your backend in order to check your HikaSerial configuration ?
(You can send me this information by private message or by email jerome at hikashop.com)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you also take a look at the discount? I made it so if there is an order or 5 or more to get 15% discount, it does not work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The discount is always applied but the price is too low ($0.01) so it couldn't be less.
About your configuration, I have create new serials and update your product (the quantity was 0).
I went in the backend and refresh association on your previous orders and it worked.
I made a test and a serial was assigned correctly.
I think it should work good now.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I love your fast support btw, and also you product.
One last thing, I purchased the business class, I though the Hakiashop, Joomla Tm E-Commerce Extension will be removed, isnt that the case?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
(menu) System => (submenu) Configuration => (tab) Display.
There is a zone called "Footer" at the bottom right of the page and an option called "Show footer".
I have already change it to "no".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
About the discount, I increase the price to $5 and it always applies the discount
My goal
1. to give them 15% discount when they puruchase 5 or more of the same product
2. to give them 20% discount when they puruchase 10 or more of the same product
or
1. If the buy the same product and the value of total is more than $25 then give them 15% discount
2. If the buy the same product and the value of total is more than $50 then give them 20% discount
I have set it to quantity to 5 but it also applies even if they purchase one.
Please advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to use an autoload coupon and not a discount.
A discount is a reduction which is always apply. A coupon is more like a conditional reduction.
You can check the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-discount-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
One thing that kind of worries me is this, when you place items to your cart, and go to check out and do not make the payment, the status of the order is "Created"
lets say if i have 5 cards in my cart and did not make the payment.
And lets say there is total of 10 calling cards in system, it deducts the 5 even though the payment has not been made, and I have to click on product and save it to bring those cards back to others to see from front end.
If the person puts calling cards to their cart and do not make the payment, how can I make it cancel the pending order if he/she does not make the payment for x amount of minute?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
With HikaShop, when an order is created the products quantity are modified.
HikaSerial just assign serials when the order is confirmed (or other statuses that you have configured) but it could be useful that serials became pre-assigned when an order is created and unassigned if the order is canceled.
If you don't use serial generator, it would be better having such feature. I will add it in a future release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is there a way to set it so it becomes back avaialbe after certian minutes?
And also is it possible to use CB (community builder) registration process? if not what else do you suggest?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop have a plugin which will automatically cancel (after few minutes) an order which is still pending.
You can use CB registration process but it would not synchronize data with HikaShop.
Addresses in CB and HikaShop have a different form so it would be a little bit difficult to have a generic plugin.
I don't know which type of registration process you need. You may post the question in the HikaShop forum part.
One thing that I am sure is that HikaShop is fully compatible with Acymailing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
His little name is : order_auto_cancel
www.demo.hikashop.com/administrator/inde...t&extension_id=10013
This plugin use the HikaShop Cron system to be called periodically.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We have a beautiful documentation about HikaShop and the Cron task
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ashop-cron-task.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.