Skip to main content

General Question

More
14 years 4 months ago #51695 by cvnet
Replied by cvnet on topic Re: General Question
ftp info is the same as last time i send you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51696 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: General Question
Okay,

Does the customer (and the admin) received the orders email notification ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51697 by cvnet
Replied by cvnet on topic Re: General Question
not sure about customers, but I dont receive emails for orders, however I do receive emails with the corn is run

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51698 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: General Question
It means that there is a problem before the email is send and before Hikaserial is called.
I will really need a FTP access (not the access to the Joomla Backend. I need to access to real files) and the PHP log.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51699 by cvnet
Replied by cvnet on topic Re: General Question
just pm'ed u ftp info as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51704 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: General Question
I have check your files.
I have simulate a paypal notification by copying the code source from the paypal plugin itself.
I have use another browser in order to call the webpage (and do not have any cookie, like paypal).

The order has been confirmed and HikaSerial assigned the serial without any problem.
I don't see any problem with HikaSerial.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cvnet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51707 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: General Question
I create a special paypal plugin which allow me to validate an order exactly like paypal does.
I change the status of the order to "created" and call the webpage from another browser (without cookie, etc).
The order has been correctly update and the serial has been assigned.

I don't see any problem of assignation in your website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51711 by cvnet
Replied by cvnet on topic Re: General Question
hi
Thanks now i get the emails when orders are created and also it gets assigned.
What was the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51712 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: General Question
I don't know.
I didn't modify anything in your website.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112579 by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Re: General Question
does hikaserial take care of the number of serial in a group and the number of items of a specific product ?

a) Can i link a group of 5 serial to a group of 4 articles ?
b) Can i link a group of 4 serial to a group of 5 articles ?

does the standart way is not to set 5/5 or 4/4 ?
how hikaserial behave in those cases ?

regard's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112620 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: General Question
Hi,

I don't understand what you mean.
What are you calling a group of 4 articles ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112647 by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Re: General Question
Hi
4 articles mean for example i have 4 box for the same software .
why configure more licence if we have less real box ?
How hikashop behave if we configure only 3 licence whe nwe have in the beginning 4 box and the 3st licence have been bought and a fourth buyer buy the 4th item ? He ll not have licence ? could he pay the licence even there is no stock licence in the hikaserial group ?


regard's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112654 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: General Question
Hi,

I don't know why you would configure more license if you have less products. But you can do it if you want.
If the product does not have any stock, you can't buy it. It's a fact which would not change.

If you have less serials than products, you will receive a notification message because the serial association will failed.
You can receive a notification before, with the great stock notification option in the packs.

After that, you can link the product stock quantity with the serial quantity in a pack. Once again, a quite useful option in the packs.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum