- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Purchased Hikaserial, I think?
14 years 4 months ago #50343
by cwm33
Purchased Hikaserial, I think? was created by cwm33
I purchased a copy of Hikaserial through your site in hopes to use it on my own, and I'm pretty sure the purchase went through ok as my paypal registers the transaction on my account of 39.99 being sent your way. I'm unable to access Hikaserial to be able to implement it though, all I have under subscriptions is HikaShop Starter. :blink:
Did I miss the 'say please' checkbox or something? :huh:
Did I miss the 'say please' checkbox or something? :huh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Purchased Hikaserial, I think?
Your payment was not yet notified by PayPal to our server. I've confirmed it manually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cwm33
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50348
by cwm33
Replied by cwm33 on topic Re: Purchased Hikaserial, I think?
Ah ok, that's a little bit strange. I know my Paypal was acting a little bit odd this afternoon so maybe that's what caused it. Thanks for getting it all squared away!
When in doubt, write some documentation, something more exciting ALWAYS happens when you're writing documentation!
When in doubt, write some documentation, something more exciting ALWAYS happens when you're writing documentation!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds