- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 5
Question about HikaSerial
13 years 3 months ago #110447
by Hristov
Question about HikaSerial was created by Hristov
Hi Hika team,
I would like to give a discount on a single first time purchase on any of my products and I would like this to be available only to new registered users.
Is this functionality available through hikaserial?
Kind Regards,
Drago
I would like to give a discount on a single first time purchase on any of my products and I would like this to be available only to new registered users.
Is this functionality available through hikaserial?
Kind Regards,
Drago
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110448
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Question about HikaSerial
Hi,
The integration between HikaSerial and HikaShop is more than a custom buy a product. There is not feature which can generate a serial on the first order.
At this moment, I don't think that HikaSerial will be the best solution because if you just want to generate an HikaShop discount coupon on the first custom order, you can do it thanks to a custom plugin.
HikaSerial can provide you a good coupon code generator but HikaShop can already generate coupons (and you can use a Joomla function to generate a coupon code, with the Joomla password generator).
So I think the best solution for you is to develop a little HikaShop custom plugin.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Regards,
The integration between HikaSerial and HikaShop is more than a custom buy a product. There is not feature which can generate a serial on the first order.
At this moment, I don't think that HikaSerial will be the best solution because if you just want to generate an HikaShop discount coupon on the first custom order, you can do it thanks to a custom plugin.
HikaSerial can provide you a good coupon code generator but HikaShop can already generate coupons (and you can use a Joomla function to generate a coupon code, with the Joomla password generator).
So I think the best solution for you is to develop a little HikaShop custom plugin.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds