- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
I can not add serials to products in front end?
12 years 1 month ago #166477
by 888
I can not add serials to products in front end? was created by 888
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.14-1
I can not add serials to products in front end? no matter what I do in ACL
I see it, When I click on the cross(add) nothing happens the link is #
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.14-1
I can not add serials to products in front end? no matter what I do in ACL
I see it, When I click on the cross(add) nothing happens the link is #
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166479
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can not add serials to products in front end?
Hi,
The integration between HikaMarket and HikaSerial is for the moment still "simple".
You can create HikaSerial packs in the front-end but you can associate an existing HikaSerial pack (so, created in the backend) to a product in the front-end.
By activating the ACL (product / edit / plugins / hikaserial) you allow HIkaSerial to display his content like it display his content in the backend product edition.
The cross button should open a popup to select an HikaSerial pack but it looks like there is a javascript problem with Joomla 3.3
The best is to edit the view "front-end | your front-end template | productserial | market_block" (or directly the file "components/com_hikaserial/views/productserial/tmpl/market_block.php") and replace
By
in the beginning of the view.
It will force the inclusion of the HikaSerial javascript and will open correctly the modal box in the product page.
We will update the HikaSerial package as soon as possible.
Regards,
The integration between HikaMarket and HikaSerial is for the moment still "simple".
You can create HikaSerial packs in the front-end but you can associate an existing HikaSerial pack (so, created in the backend) to a product in the front-end.
By activating the ACL (product / edit / plugins / hikaserial) you allow HIkaSerial to display his content like it display his content in the backend product edition.
The cross button should open a popup to select an HikaSerial pack but it looks like there is a javascript problem with Joomla 3.3
The best is to edit the view "front-end | your front-end template | productserial | market_block" (or directly the file "components/com_hikaserial/views/productserial/tmpl/market_block.php") and replace
Code:
if(!defined('HIKAMARKET_COMPONENT'))
return;
Code:
if(!defined('HIKAMARKET_COMPONENT'))
return;
$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
$doc->addScript(HIKASERIAL_JS.'hikaserial.js');
It will force the inclusion of the HikaSerial javascript and will open correctly the modal box in the product page.
We will update the HikaSerial package as soon as possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166488
by 888
Replied by 888 on topic I can not add serials to products in front end?
Hi
I did edit "components/com_hikaserial/views/productserial/tmpl/market_block.php") and replace code
but When I click on the cross(add) nothing happens the link is #
I did edit "components/com_hikaserial/views/productserial/tmpl/market_block.php") and replace code
but When I click on the cross(add) nothing happens the link is #
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166491
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can not add serials to products in front end?
Hi,
So I think the modal is right open but your template is not compatible with the bootstrap modals (so the modal is not visible in the page, due to some bootstrap missing CSS)
Please change the option "popup mode" to "mootools" in your HikaShop configuration (System > Configuration > Display > General display options).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
So I think the modal is right open but your template is not compatible with the bootstrap modals (so the modal is not visible in the page, due to some bootstrap missing CSS)
Please change the option "popup mode" to "mootools" in your HikaShop configuration (System > Configuration > Display > General display options).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166503
by 888
Replied by 888 on topic I can not add serials to products in front end?
it works now 
and i did edit market_block.php to orginal and it work to
thanks
and i did edit market_block.php to orginal and it work to
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166505
by 888
Replied by 888 on topic I can not add serials to products in front end?
I can add but not save or apply it will not stick to the product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166507
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can not add serials to products in front end?
Hi,
I've update your HikaSerial with the latest build.
The saving problem is now fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
I've update your HikaSerial with the latest build.
The saving problem is now fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166508
by 888
Replied by 888 on topic I can not add serials to products in front end?
awesome 
thanks for quick reply
thanks for quick reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds