- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
Insert vendor into image attached to email
12 years 1 month ago #167558
by 888
Insert vendor into image attached to email was created by 888
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.14-1
Hi
How do i Insert vendor name into image attached to email
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.14-1
Hi
How do i Insert vendor name into image attached to email
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167564
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Insert vendor into image attached to email
Hi,
Note: I don't know what you did but you post three times the same thread.
The HikaMarket vendor is not managed by the plugin "attach serial" but it is a really interesting feature request.
I started to work on the plugin modification but it will ask me more than a few minutes to finish it ; I have to add some checks in order to not propose the "vendor" if the user does not have HikaMarket.
Regards,
Note: I don't know what you did but you post three times the same thread.
The HikaMarket vendor is not managed by the plugin "attach serial" but it is a really interesting feature request.
I started to work on the plugin modification but it will ask me more than a few minutes to finish it ; I have to add some checks in order to not propose the "vendor" if the user does not have HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167572
by 888
Replied by 888 on topic Insert vendor into image attached to email
Hi
sorry I do not know how I did it. I clicked just once
Thank you for your interest in this plugin modification, I'll try to show you patience while you are working on this
sorry I do not know how I did it. I clicked just once
Thank you for your interest in this plugin modification, I'll try to show you patience while you are working on this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167579
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Insert vendor into image attached to email
Hi,
Preview package sent by email.
Thanks to the new plugin, you will be able to select the type "Vendor..." and then choose between:
* vendor_name : to display the vendor name
* vendor_image : to display the vendor image (use format "Image" then)
* vendor_address_company (or other vendor custom field)
Regards,
Preview package sent by email.
Thanks to the new plugin, you will be able to select the type "Vendor..." and then choose between:
* vendor_name : to display the vendor name
* vendor_image : to display the vendor image (use format "Image" then)
* vendor_address_company (or other vendor custom field)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 888
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167584
by 888
Replied by 888 on topic Insert vendor into image attached to email
Hi.
thanks this is great, I did add a vendor name into image attached and it works 100%
I'm going to test more vendors logo and custom field
Regards,
thanks this is great, I did add a vendor name into image attached and it works 100%
I'm going to test more vendors logo and custom field
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds