- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Product purchase with license key.
12 years 1 month ago #169214
by ramkumar
Product purchase with license key. was created by ramkumar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
Hi,
On payment, the downloadable product(book or file) can be purchased along with license key. With the use of license key the purchased product can be downloaded upto the maximum number of downloads. On forwarding the purchased product to others, is there any option for others To download the purchased product with the same license key. please convey the message to us if this method is applicable using hikashop extension.
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
Hi,
On payment, the downloadable product(book or file) can be purchased along with license key. With the use of license key the purchased product can be downloaded upto the maximum number of downloads. On forwarding the purchased product to others, is there any option for others To download the purchased product with the same license key. please convey the message to us if this method is applicable using hikashop extension.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169221
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product purchase with license key.
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Like your previous thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/15-general-talk-a...download.html#168160
I really don't see what you are talking about.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Like your previous thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/15-general-talk-a...download.html#168160
I really don't see what you are talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds