- Posts: 846
- Thank you received: 92
unpublish hikaserial packna return 403 forbifdden
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #169999
by lionel75
unpublish hikaserial packna return 403 forbifdden was created by lionel75
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : many many
hi
1) I try to unpublish package name and joomla return this html page
is there some order to follow to be able to disable selected items ?
for delete i discover that packs need to have no serial beforebe able to delete the packs .
regard's
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : many many
hi
1) I try to unpublish package name and joomla return this html page
is there some order to follow to be able to disable selected items ?
for delete i discover that packs need to have no serial beforebe able to delete the packs .
Attachment not found
regard's
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #170011
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic unpublish hikaserial packna return 403 forbifdden
Hi,
file : "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/controllers/pack.php".
Replace
By
Regards,
file : "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/controllers/pack.php".
Replace
Code:
'edit' => array('edit','toggle'),
Code:
'edit' => array('edit','toggle','publish','unpublish'),
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel75
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #170029
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic unpublish hikaserial packna return 403 forbifdden
hi
for information
the change must occur in line 18
comment in php ll be //'edit' => array('edit','toggle'),
regard's
for information
the change must occur in line 18
comment in php ll be //'edit' => array('edit','toggle'),
regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #170030
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic unpublish hikaserial packna return 403 forbifdden
Hi,
I forgot to precise that the modification will be include in the next release.
I will check the other controllers ; the modifications in Joomla "authorize" function has affect HikaSerial more than I expected.
Regards,
I forgot to precise that the modification will be include in the next release.
I will check the other controllers ; the modifications in Joomla "authorize" function has affect HikaSerial more than I expected.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds