- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
multiple gift certificates, single purchase.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #173812
by zipadyduda
multiple gift certificates, single purchase. was created by zipadyduda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3 Business
I just got HikaSerial and I'm trying to figure out how to do something or if this will work.
I have a unique situation where I offer education products and if someone purchases an item from me, the same course has no value to them a second time, However, I want to use this as an opportunity for them to give it to their friends.
What I want to do.
If someone purchases Item X, then they get an email with 5 unique gift certificates which can be redeemed for the same item which they can give to friends. ( best )
or
For a customer to make a single purchase and get 6 unique coupons (Gift certificates) for the same item.
How can I do this? Thanks.
I just got HikaSerial and I'm trying to figure out how to do something or if this will work.
I have a unique situation where I offer education products and if someone purchases an item from me, the same course has no value to them a second time, However, I want to use this as an opportunity for them to give it to their friends.
What I want to do.
If someone purchases Item X, then they get an email with 5 unique gift certificates which can be redeemed for the same item which they can give to friends. ( best )
or
For a customer to make a single purchase and get 6 unique coupons (Gift certificates) for the same item.
How can I do this? Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by zipadyduda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 days ago #173844
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic multiple gift certificates, single purchase.
Hi,
Like that, I would recommend you to make two different products.
One product associated to a pack with a quantity of 5 and one product associated to a pack with a quantity of 6.
Using HikaShop, you can also use the plugin "group after purchase" in order to mark a customer after his bought the first time the item.
So using his new group, he won't see the product with 6 but he will see the product with 5.
Regards,
Like that, I would recommend you to make two different products.
One product associated to a pack with a quantity of 5 and one product associated to a pack with a quantity of 6.
Using HikaShop, you can also use the plugin "group after purchase" in order to mark a customer after his bought the first time the item.
So using his new group, he won't see the product with 6 but he will see the product with 5.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 days ago #173947
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic multiple gift certificates, single purchase.
Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out how HikaSerial works.
Are there more detailed instructions posted on how to achieve this?
Are there more detailed instructions posted on how to achieve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 days ago #173948
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic multiple gift certificates, single purchase.
Hi,
The HikaSerial Tutorial.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...serial-tutorial.html
Regards,
The HikaSerial Tutorial.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...serial-tutorial.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds