- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Attaching two different images on email
- kimsingleton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 days ago #173991
by kimsingleton
Attaching two different images on email was created by kimsingleton
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
When an order is created with two different products (1 concert ticket and 1 raffle ticket), I am having trouble attaching both images to the email. Only the last product is represented - What am I missing?
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
When an order is created with two different products (1 concert ticket and 1 raffle ticket), I am having trouble attaching both images to the email. Only the last product is represented - What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #174042
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Attaching two different images on email
Hi,
I will require a little more details about your configuration.
The "attach serial" plugin generate one image for each serial in the order (if the serial is in a "pack" that the plugin manage).
How your attach serial plugin is configured ? How the two products are configured (for the serial) ? What's your packs ? Does the order contains all serials you wanted ?
Regards,
I will require a little more details about your configuration.
The "attach serial" plugin generate one image for each serial in the order (if the serial is in a "pack" that the plugin manage).
How your attach serial plugin is configured ? How the two products are configured (for the serial) ? What's your packs ? Does the order contains all serials you wanted ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kimsingleton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 days ago #174057
by kimsingleton
Replied by kimsingleton on topic Attaching two different images on email
Hi Jerome -
The attach serial plugin works fine if only one product is ordered - I have a pack for each serial
When two products are ordered the order contains both product serials but only one image -
I have attached a screenshot of the email received by the customer -
Thanks, Kim
The attach serial plugin works fine if only one product is ordered - I have a pack for each serial
When two products are ordered the order contains both product serials but only one image -
I have attached a screenshot of the email received by the customer -
Thanks, Kim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #174065
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Attaching two different images on email
Hi,
I am sorry but it does not answer to my questions.
So please answer to them, all of them.
Because regarding your image, I don't think that your attach serial configuration is right and that the product "Wall of wine" works with the attach serial plugin.
Regards,
I am sorry but it does not answer to my questions.
So please answer to them, all of them.
Because regarding your image, I don't think that your attach serial configuration is right and that the product "Wall of wine" works with the attach serial plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kimsingleton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 days ago #174146
by kimsingleton
Replied by kimsingleton on topic Attaching two different images on email
Here are the answers to your questions -
How your attach serial plugin is configured ? I followed the directions on the tutorial - Each serial plug in works when purchased separately -
How the two products are configured (for the serial) ?
Product - Wine Raffle - seriesgen - WallofWine_Series [generator plug in]
- WallofWinePack [pack configuration]
- no group filter configuration
- assigned to product - WOW Wall of Wine
Product - Stand UP! - randomgen - E-ticket gen [generator plug in]
ticket - Stand UP! Sing OUT! [pack configuration]
- yes - group filter configuration
- assigned to product - Stand UP! Sing OUT!
What's your packs ? see above
Does the order contains all serials you wanted ? yes
thanks, Kim
How your attach serial plugin is configured ? I followed the directions on the tutorial - Each serial plug in works when purchased separately -
How the two products are configured (for the serial) ?
Product - Wine Raffle - seriesgen - WallofWine_Series [generator plug in]
- WallofWinePack [pack configuration]
- no group filter configuration
- assigned to product - WOW Wall of Wine
Product - Stand UP! - randomgen - E-ticket gen [generator plug in]
ticket - Stand UP! Sing OUT! [pack configuration]
- yes - group filter configuration
- assigned to product - Stand UP! Sing OUT!
What's your packs ? see above
Does the order contains all serials you wanted ? yes
thanks, Kim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago - 12 years 2 days ago #174157
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Attaching two different images on email
Hi,
But your two products are using serials from different packs.
Does your "attach serial" plugin configuration allow these two different packs ? Or are you using two different "attach serial" configuration for each pack ?
You said that if you buy the products separately it is working. So if you just buy the product "Wine Raffle" you got the image for that one correctly ?
Are you using a specific API for sending your emails ? (like mandrill)
I already saw the plugin "attach serial" working on user website with 4 images generated for one order, using one or several configurations. Or several "attach serial" configuration which generate several images for one single serial.
So I am currently surprised to see such kind of trouble.
Regards,
But your two products are using serials from different packs.
Does your "attach serial" plugin configuration allow these two different packs ? Or are you using two different "attach serial" configuration for each pack ?
You said that if you buy the products separately it is working. So if you just buy the product "Wine Raffle" you got the image for that one correctly ?
Are you using a specific API for sending your emails ? (like mandrill)
I already saw the plugin "attach serial" working on user website with 4 images generated for one order, using one or several configurations. Or several "attach serial" configuration which generate several images for one single serial.
So I am currently surprised to see such kind of trouble.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 2 days ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds