- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Remove the option "link product quantity" in the H
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176081
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi Hikaserial support
How do I remove the option "link product quantity" in the HikaSerial configuration?
I wan't to set a limit on products in Hikashop. This is currently not possible with Hikaserial attached.
Best regards
Carsten
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi Hikaserial support
How do I remove the option "link product quantity" in the HikaSerial configuration?
I wan't to set a limit on products in Hikashop. This is currently not possible with Hikaserial attached.
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176083
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove the option "link product quantity" in the H
Hi,
You just change the option.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ink_product_quantity
Regards,
You just change the option.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ink_product_quantity
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #176235
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic Remove the option "link product quantity" in the H
Hi Jerome
Nothing happens when I change the option "Link Product quantity" in Hikaserial. I still can't put a limit on products in Hikashop. What am I missing here?
Best regards
Carsten
Nothing happens when I change the option "Link Product quantity" in Hikaserial. I still can't put a limit on products in Hikashop. What am I missing here?
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176242
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove the option "link product quantity" in the H
Hi,
Put a limit ?
Please provide more details about your configuration and your problem.
The option "link product quantity" is here to modify the "product quantity" of the product while associated with a pack.
If the pack have a serial generator, it will set the product quantity to unlimited. If the pack does not have a serial generator, it will set the product quantity to the number of serials in the pack.
If you deactivate the option, HikaSerial won't force the value anymore so you will be able to change the product quantity.
Regards,
Put a limit ?
Please provide more details about your configuration and your problem.
The option "link product quantity" is here to modify the "product quantity" of the product while associated with a pack.
If the pack have a serial generator, it will set the product quantity to unlimited. If the pack does not have a serial generator, it will set the product quantity to the number of serials in the pack.
If you deactivate the option, HikaSerial won't force the value anymore so you will be able to change the product quantity.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #176257
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic Remove the option "link product quantity" in the H
Hi Jerome
sorry about that, I'm pretty new at this. Yes the pack have a serial generator. But I tried to disable "link product quantity", and this did not give me the opportunity to change product limit in the Hikashop, product page.
Should I send you user information so you can have a look at it?
Best regards
Carsten
sorry about that, I'm pretty new at this. Yes the pack have a serial generator. But I tried to disable "link product quantity", and this did not give me the opportunity to change product limit in the Hikashop, product page.
Should I send you user information so you can have a look at it?
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176266
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove the option "link product quantity" in the H
Hi,
The only thing I see could be a configuration saving/loading problem.
So please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/product.php" and replace
By
In order to be less restrictive on the configuration value.
Regards,
The only thing I see could be a configuration saving/loading problem.
So please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/product.php" and replace
Code:
if($config->get('link_product_quantity', false) === false)
Code:
if($config->get('link_product_quantity', false) == false)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds