- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
How do I include these on the attached image....
- NanoPlanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #180707
by NanoPlanet
How do I include these on the attached image.... was created by NanoPlanet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I was able to set up my gift certificate and have it coming through in an email. I even managed to
get the QR code to show up.
I have a couple other bits of data I would like to include if it is at all possible:
1. The value of the gift card (I tried selecting Serial Data and Price in the Image Generation section but that just displayed $0.00 which is not the value of the gift card that was purchased)
2. The customer's first and last name
3. The recipient's first and last name (I can set up a custom field for that for the gift card only, but how do I display it on the image once I do?)
4. I have a custom field set up for the gift card for a Gift Message (Table: Item, Column: giftmessage) - how do I include it as well?
Many thanks for all of your help!
Best,
Cynthia
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I was able to set up my gift certificate and have it coming through in an email. I even managed to
get the QR code to show up.
I have a couple other bits of data I would like to include if it is at all possible:
1. The value of the gift card (I tried selecting Serial Data and Price in the Image Generation section but that just displayed $0.00 which is not the value of the gift card that was purchased)
2. The customer's first and last name
3. The recipient's first and last name (I can set up a custom field for that for the gift card only, but how do I display it on the image once I do?)
4. I have a custom field set up for the gift card for a Gift Message (Table: Item, Column: giftmessage) - how do I include it as well?
Many thanks for all of your help!
Best,
Cynthia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180716
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I include these on the attached image....
Hi,
Would it be possible to have more details about your actual "attach serial" configuration ?
Having also details about the product and the pack can be also useful (if you are using variants, if you're using an item custom field to specify the product price, etc).
Thanks
Would it be possible to have more details about your actual "attach serial" configuration ?
Having also details about the product and the pack can be also useful (if you are using variants, if you're using an item custom field to specify the product price, etc).
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds