Skip to main content

Ownership problems

More
9 years 10 months ago #255003 by neo191987
Ownership problems was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4

Hi when you create a package for serial keys from Hikamarket - front end, he did not associate with his owner and can be added to a product from any vendor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255042 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Ownership problems
Hi,

I am sorry but I cannot reproduce your issue.
With a vendor account I created a pack and that pack was right assigned with the vendor account.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum