- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Stock level notify
14 years 3 months ago #53889
by Devine
Stock level notify was created by Devine
I'm not sure how to get the 'Stock level notify' property on a Serial Pack to work.
I have it set but am not receiving an email notification. Who does this email go to?
Is it sent to addresses in the HikaShop configuration or is it sent to Joomla users that receive system emails?
Neither of these seem to work for me.
Any Ideas?
I have it set but am not receiving an email notification. Who does this email go to?
Is it sent to addresses in the HikaShop configuration or is it sent to Joomla users that receive system emails?
Neither of these seem to work for me.
Any Ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53948
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Stock level notify
Hi,
Please modify the file administrator/com_hikaserial/classes/pack.php [line 71]
Change the "loadObject" into:
About the email, I change the content in order to remove blank spaces
And I fixed the translation in the en-GB.com_hikaserial.ini file
The HikaSerial package is now up to date, so you can download the new version or update your files manually.
Regards and sorry for the inconvenient,
Please modify the file administrator/com_hikaserial/classes/pack.php [line 71]
Change the "loadObject" into:
Code:
$pack->current_quantity = $this->db->loadResult();
About the email, I change the content in order to remove blank spaces
Code:
<?php
$url = HIKASERIAL_LIVE.'administrator/index.php?option=com_hikaserial&ctrl=pack&task=edit&cid=';
echo JText::sprintf('THE_PACK_STOCK_LEVEL_IS_LOW', $url.$data->pack_id, $data->pack_name, $data->current_quantity);
And I fixed the translation in the en-GB.com_hikaserial.ini file
Code:
THE_PACK_STOCK_LEVEL_IS_LOW="<a href='%s'>The pack %s has a stock of only %s serials.</a>"
The HikaSerial package is now up to date, so you can download the new version or update your files manually.
Regards and sorry for the inconvenient,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds