- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
11 years 1 week ago #214926
by Nello
Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon was created by Nello
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.9.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I configured my first Gift Card using Hikaserial, and I am satisfied because all works well
But I tried to configure also the plugin Mailtocustomfield and it doesn't work.
First, I set a custom field, as in the first image.
So a customer have the possibility to write an email to forwarding the gift card. I set the Mailtocustomfield, as in the second image.
Purchasing the Gift Card I receive it correctly with the coupon assigned, but no email is forwarded to the email address indicated during the checkout process.
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.9.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I configured my first Gift Card using Hikaserial, and I am satisfied because all works well
But I tried to configure also the plugin Mailtocustomfield and it doesn't work.
First, I set a custom field, as in the first image.
So a customer have the possibility to write an email to forwarding the gift card. I set the Mailtocustomfield, as in the second image.
Purchasing the Gift Card I receive it correctly with the coupon assigned, but no email is forwarded to the email address indicated during the checkout process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214952
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
Hi,
It is working good during my tests ; so I think that the best is that I check directly the issue in your website.
Would it be possible to have a backend access (and maybe an FTP access in order to put some traces).
You can use the "contact us" form to send us such private information (with a link to that thread so the support team will know what do to with the credentials).
Regards,
It is working good during my tests ; so I think that the best is that I check directly the issue in your website.
Would it be possible to have a backend access (and maybe an FTP access in order to put some traces).
You can use the "contact us" form to send us such private information (with a link to that thread so the support team will know what do to with the credentials).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214961
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
Sure!
Already sent!
Already sent!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214971
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
Hi,
Thanks for the access.
Can I upload a special version of the plugin "Mailtocustomfield" ?
Can I use the order "HD00064/2015" for tests and should I use a specific test order ?
I'll need to change the value of the custom field in order to send the emails to me (or not spam your box).
Regards,
Thanks for the access.
Can I upload a special version of the plugin "Mailtocustomfield" ?
Can I use the order "HD00064/2015" for tests and should I use a specific test order ?
I'll need to change the value of the custom field in order to send the emails to me (or not spam your box).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #214984
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
Sure Jerome, you can do all that is necessary. Use the order "HD00064/2015 or create other orders. Never mind. The website is not yet published.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Nello.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214990
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
Hi,
It looks like your website does not allow to send an email while another email is in preparation.
The plugin got the result error "Could not instantiate mail function."
But we know that your server can instantiate the mail function because the order mail is sent ; that's why I think there is some kind of multi-email conflict (conflict that I don't have in my local server).
I suppose that we should add a new trigger in HikaShop, which will be "onAfterMailSend" in order to let plugins like "mailtocustomfield" to send extra email.
But I am not sure that it is the right and best solution.
Would it be possible to have an FTP access in order to put some debug directly in PHPMail (understand why the mail failed) and see if the addition of a new trigger fix the issue ?
Regards,
It looks like your website does not allow to send an email while another email is in preparation.
The plugin got the result error "Could not instantiate mail function."
But we know that your server can instantiate the mail function because the order mail is sent ; that's why I think there is some kind of multi-email conflict (conflict that I don't have in my local server).
I suppose that we should add a new trigger in HikaShop, which will be "onAfterMailSend" in order to let plugins like "mailtocustomfield" to send extra email.
But I am not sure that it is the right and best solution.
Would it be possible to have an FTP access in order to put some debug directly in PHPMail (understand why the mail failed) and see if the addition of a new trigger fix the issue ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214996
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
Sent!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215017
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
Hi,
You should have received the two emails, the first one for the order confirmation and the second one for the "mail to custom field" plugin.
The patch will be include in the next HikaSerial release so you will be able to update without any issue.
Regards,
You should have received the two emails, the first one for the order confirmation and the second one for the "mail to custom field" plugin.
The patch will be include in the next HikaSerial release so you will be able to update without any issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nello
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215049
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Mailtocustomfield - Forwarding Gift Card Coupon
Yes I received both emails.
Thank you so much!
You and all hikashop team are great as always.
Thank you so much!
You and all hikashop team are great as always.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds