- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 2
Generate "Free Gift" Coupons/Vouchers to Give Away
10 years 6 months ago #232683
by ohall
Generate "Free Gift" Coupons/Vouchers to Give Away was created by ohall
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.9.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
Hi,
I have HikaShop Business and HikaSerial. Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find the answer!
I have products that I would like to "gift" to loyal/special customers. I wondered if it would be possible to generate Coupons (e.g. via HikaSerial coupon generator?) which would be linked to a specific product, and could be used at checkout to give (in my case) 100% discount, but once the coupon has been used, it cannot be used a second time.
Is this possible, and - if it is - can you describe the steps I need to take to do it?
Many thanks,
Oliver
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.9.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
Hi,
I have HikaShop Business and HikaSerial. Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find the answer!
I have products that I would like to "gift" to loyal/special customers. I wondered if it would be possible to generate Coupons (e.g. via HikaSerial coupon generator?) which would be linked to a specific product, and could be used at checkout to give (in my case) 100% discount, but once the coupon has been used, it cannot be used a second time.
Is this possible, and - if it is - can you describe the steps I need to take to do it?
Many thanks,
Oliver
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232684
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Generate "Free Gift" Coupons/Vouchers to Give Away
Hi,
Yes it is possible and it requires the coupon generator.
You can find the instructions for the configuration of the coupon generator in that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ugins-coupongen.html
Because the system use a coupon template, all the restrictions (product, quantity) you will put in the template will be the same for all generated coupons.
Regards,
Yes it is possible and it requires the coupon generator.
You can find the instructions for the configuration of the coupon generator in that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ugins-coupongen.html
Because the system use a coupon template, all the restrictions (product, quantity) you will put in the template will be the same for all generated coupons.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #232749
by mikeflan
Replied by mikeflan on topic Generate "Free Gift" Coupons/Vouchers to Give Away
Hi Jerome
Ol has given me the task of implementing this.
I have set up an unpublished template coupon within hikashop/discounts/coupons.
I have also created the serial within hikaserial/plugins/coupon - hikaserial generator plugin
But i cannot link the template coupon to the serial through a Discount coupon id. The area to select the id has a small line with a pencil in it and is not clickable.
Am I doing something wrong or is my config not set up as I dont understand where I am going wrong.
Thanks mike
Ol has given me the task of implementing this.
I have set up an unpublished template coupon within hikashop/discounts/coupons.
I have also created the serial within hikaserial/plugins/coupon - hikaserial generator plugin
But i cannot link the template coupon to the serial through a Discount coupon id. The area to select the id has a small line with a pencil in it and is not clickable.
Am I doing something wrong or is my config not set up as I dont understand where I am going wrong.
Thanks mike
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by mikeflan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232752
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Generate "Free Gift" Coupons/Vouchers to Give Away
Hi,
You cannot click on the pencil ?
That pencil should open a popup ; but maybe you have the Joomla popup issue in your website ; which generate a javascript error and does not allow the pencil to open correctly the popup for the coupon selection.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
You cannot click on the pencil ?
That pencil should open a popup ; but maybe you have the Joomla popup issue in your website ; which generate a javascript error and does not allow the pencil to open correctly the popup for the coupon selection.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeflan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds