- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
where to download chinese utf8 font for coupon?
10 years 6 months ago #233913
by skyfranky
where to download chinese utf8 font for coupon? was created by skyfranky
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- HikaSerial version -- : latest
see that chinese utf8 text not showing correctly.
screencast.com/t/LHitzDVE3hWc
I tried many of the chinese utf8 fonts, and none of them works in Hikaserial.
where to download the one that is working? tried google font for chinese. they don't have ttf (only OTF), and hikaserial only supports ttf. I tried to convert it, but still not working.
www.google.com/fonts/earlyaccess
-- HikaSerial version -- : latest
see that chinese utf8 text not showing correctly.
screencast.com/t/LHitzDVE3hWc
I tried many of the chinese utf8 fonts, and none of them works in Hikaserial.
where to download the one that is working? tried google font for chinese. they don't have ttf (only OTF), and hikaserial only supports ttf. I tried to convert it, but still not working.
www.google.com/fonts/earlyaccess
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233916
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic where to download chinese utf8 font for coupon?
Hi,
For example, this page has ttf fonts for Chinese, some for traditional, some for simplified:
www.wildboar.net/multilingual/asian/chin...t/non-microsoft.html
It's the second link I got on Google when searching for Chinese fonts.
And you can even find on Google MicroSoft fonts for Chinese that they use in Windows. For example:
www.myfontfree.com/microsoft-yahei-myfontfreecom66f594.htm
For example, this page has ttf fonts for Chinese, some for traditional, some for simplified:
www.wildboar.net/multilingual/asian/chin...t/non-microsoft.html
It's the second link I got on Google when searching for Chinese fonts.
And you can even find on Google MicroSoft fonts for Chinese that they use in Windows. For example:
www.myfontfree.com/microsoft-yahei-myfontfreecom66f594.htm
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds