- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Front End Functionality Question
- canadianinbangkok
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #92238
by canadianinbangkok
Front End Functionality Question was created by canadianinbangkok
Dear Hikashop Crew,
I am looking to purchase hikashop business with the front end edition.
I would like to know if it gives me the ability to give someone access to create orders for me like how I can do so in the Joomla backend? <<< i noticed it does have this functionality, is there somehow I can test this out? Does the demo have a backend with the front end edition on it ?
As well, is there any functionality to make purchase order to a vendor in Hikashop?
I am looking to purchase hikashop business with the front end edition.
I would like to know if it gives me the ability to give someone access to create orders for me like how I can do so in the Joomla backend? <<< i noticed it does have this functionality, is there somehow I can test this out? Does the demo have a backend with the front end edition on it ?
As well, is there any functionality to make purchase order to a vendor in Hikashop?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by canadianinbangkok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92252
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front End Functionality Question
Hi,
You can test HikaShop and HikaMarket in our demo website : demo.hikashop.com
Just login with demo/demo and use the features in the front end and in the back end.
With HikaMarket you can edit and create orders from the front-end (like you can make it too for products and categories).
You can configure in the backend the rights for a user, giving him the possibility the edit just the orders, for example.
I don't understand your last question. What do you mean with "make a purchase order to a vendor" ?
Best regards,
You can test HikaShop and HikaMarket in our demo website : demo.hikashop.com
Just login with demo/demo and use the features in the front end and in the back end.
With HikaMarket you can edit and create orders from the front-end (like you can make it too for products and categories).
You can configure in the backend the rights for a user, giving him the possibility the edit just the orders, for example.
I don't understand your last question. What do you mean with "make a purchase order to a vendor" ?
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds