- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #102230
by PeterChain
Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double was created by PeterChain
I just installed the Hikamarket extension.
I have a "main control panel" with four buttons:
Vendors-Orders-Products-Categories.
Could I edit also the users from here? Like adding a direct access to the Customers Menu from the Hikashop Dashboard?
Now I have to do a double operation and I wonder if I am wrong.
First I have to register my users through the joomla user register (I don't allow clients to register on their own for this project).
Second I have to go to HikaShop - Customers to fill extra data like Adresses
I have a "main control panel" with four buttons:
Vendors-Orders-Products-Categories.
Could I edit also the users from here? Like adding a direct access to the Customers Menu from the Hikashop Dashboard?
Now I have to do a double operation and I wonder if I am wrong.
First I have to register my users through the joomla user register (I don't allow clients to register on their own for this project).
Second I have to go to HikaShop - Customers to fill extra data like Adresses
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102271
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Hi,
For the moment it is not possible to edit the users from the front-end thanks to HikaMarket.
The "User edition panel" is not yet implemented and some other "panels" will be include before (we are currently working on the "discount edition panel").
I understand your requirement and you are right with the process.
In the HikaShop backend, you can't create new Joomla users. So you have to create the user in Joomla first and after that, edit his HikaShop extra fields.
Regards,
For the moment it is not possible to edit the users from the front-end thanks to HikaMarket.
The "User edition panel" is not yet implemented and some other "panels" will be include before (we are currently working on the "discount edition panel").
I understand your requirement and you are right with the process.
In the HikaShop backend, you can't create new Joomla users. So you have to create the user in Joomla first and after that, edit his HikaShop extra fields.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #148858
by peter.feyen
Replied by peter.feyen on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Hi Jerome,
Can you give me a status update regarding the missing panels? For the Hikamarket you need a customer panel, this is because you have a order entry for the vendor and not for the customer. In my webshop customers can not create their own account.
Thanks in advance for you for your answer.
Can you give me a status update regarding the missing panels? For the Hikamarket you need a customer panel, this is because you have a order entry for the vendor and not for the customer. In my webshop customers can not create their own account.
Thanks in advance for you for your answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148946
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Hi,
I changed the priority for the "Market user listing" and "Market user edition" panels.
They should be introduced in the next HikaMarket released.
Regards,
I changed the priority for the "Market user listing" and "Market user edition" panels.
They should be introduced in the next HikaMarket released.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149010
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Hi,
What do you want to see/edit in the HikaMarket front-end user view ?
Regards,
What do you want to see/edit in the HikaMarket front-end user view ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #149107
by peter.feyen
Replied by peter.feyen on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Hi Jerome,
When I'm looking at the back-end of HikaShop, I need the possiblilty to maintain the user and customer information.
The view should contain a user part, customer part and order list part. It should have the same functionality as the combination of user maintenance and customer view.
I hope this clarifiies your question.
Peter
When I'm looking at the back-end of HikaShop, I need the possiblilty to maintain the user and customer information.
The view should contain a user part, customer part and order list part. It should have the same functionality as the combination of user maintenance and customer view.
I hope this clarifiies your question.
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 6 months ago #149136
by Antonioseo
Replied by Antonioseo on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Hi Jerome
So,if I have understood well, if a customer need a bill, he can´t get because there isn´t private area for customer.
is correct? I have to send him his bill
Thanks
regards
So,if I have understood well, if a customer need a bill, he can´t get because there isn´t private area for customer.
is correct? I have to send him his bill
Thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149138
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Hi Antonioseo,
For I understand of your question, you are wrong.
HikaMarket include a customer selection, but you can't (yet) edit them from the front-end.
Regards,
For I understand of your question, you are wrong.
HikaMarket include a customer selection, but you can't (yet) edit them from the front-end.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 6 months ago #149277
by Antonioseo
Replied by Antonioseo on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Ok Jerome
I think I confuse. I arrived to this forum looking for a answer....
This is my ask:
We bought Hikashop Bussines and I am preparing our shop, but I don´t find any way (modules) to our future custumers can login and manage her account (download bill, modificate address, ..) as in a commun shop from the front-end. I know that I can do from back-end....
So... ¿How can I incluide this tool (module)? ¿Do we need HikaMarket? ¿Do we need other extionsion?
Thanks for your time
Regards
I think I confuse. I arrived to this forum looking for a answer....
This is my ask:
We bought Hikashop Bussines and I am preparing our shop, but I don´t find any way (modules) to our future custumers can login and manage her account (download bill, modificate address, ..) as in a commun shop from the front-end. I know that I can do from back-end....
So... ¿How can I incluide this tool (module)? ¿Do we need HikaMarket? ¿Do we need other extionsion?
Thanks for your time
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149304
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Users through HikaMarket Interface - A double
Hi,
You are in the HikaMarket forum section, which talk about HikaMarket and his features.
The first question of this thread is about HikaMarket, so my answer are in this way : The HikaMarket user edition panel.
If you have question about HikaMarket, please use the HikaShop forum section.
Regards,
You are in the HikaMarket forum section, which talk about HikaMarket and his features.
The first question of this thread is about HikaMarket, so my answer are in this way : The HikaMarket user edition panel.
If you have question about HikaMarket, please use the HikaShop forum section.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds