- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Export orders in frontend based on date range
12 years 10 months ago #135567
by vilost
Export orders in frontend based on date range was created by vilost
I want to know if it is possible to export the orders into CSV in the frontend based on date range. Can Hikamarket Frontend do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #135572
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Export orders in frontend based on date range
Hi,
It is currently not possible in HikaMarket 1.3.1 to export orders in the front-end.
But I note it in my TODO list in order to implement it as soon as possible.
The release of the next HikaMarket build is soon, I can't guarantee but we will do our best to include this feature into (or if not possible, it will be in the next one).
Regards,
It is currently not possible in HikaMarket 1.3.1 to export orders in the front-end.
But I note it in my TODO list in order to implement it as soon as possible.
The release of the next HikaMarket build is soon, I can't guarantee but we will do our best to include this feature into (or if not possible, it will be in the next one).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #135580
by vilost
Replied by vilost on topic Export orders in frontend based on date range
thank you. I will look forward to the update, I really need that function.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds