- Posts: 263
- Thank you received: 11
Show all subelements on front-end
12 years 8 months ago #139893
by Flooder
Show all subelements on front-end was created by Flooder
Hello there,
I created a menulink to hikamarket vendor market on front-end.
On front-end, on Hikamarket vendor page, I click « products ».
I'm not able to see ALL the subelements of a category here (only de direct subelements). If I change a filter, i get a 403 error… Access denied…
Thanks
-- url of the page with the problem -- : lapagept.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.3.2
I created a menulink to hikamarket vendor market on front-end.
On front-end, on Hikamarket vendor page, I click « products ».
I'm not able to see ALL the subelements of a category here (only de direct subelements). If I change a filter, i get a 403 error… Access denied…
Thanks
-- url of the page with the problem -- : lapagept.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.3.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139898
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show all subelements on front-end
Hi,
Would it be possible to have some credentials in order to test it directly in your HikaMarket front-end ?
I can't reproduce your problem in my local websites or in the demo website. I want to see the problem directly and understand more what this 403 error is.
You can send us such private information by private message.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have some credentials in order to test it directly in your HikaMarket front-end ?
I can't reproduce your problem in my local websites or in the demo website. I want to see the problem directly and understand more what this 403 error is.
You can send us such private information by private message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140023
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show all subelements on front-end
Hi,
Thanks for the access.
It looks like a SEF problem.
"/pt4/infos/hikamarket/product" is right decoded by the website but
"/pt4/infos/hikamarket/product/listing" is not decoded and gives a 403 error.
"Listing" should be translated as the task but I don't really know why it is not read correctly.
Activating the debug mode could help us to have a more precise error message (instead of a "simple" 403 error).
Regards,
Thanks for the access.
It looks like a SEF problem.
"/pt4/infos/hikamarket/product" is right decoded by the website but
"/pt4/infos/hikamarket/product/listing" is not decoded and gives a 403 error.
"Listing" should be translated as the task but I don't really know why it is not read correctly.
Activating the debug mode could help us to have a more precise error message (instead of a "simple" 403 error).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flooder
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140105
by Flooder
Replied by Flooder on topic Show all subelements on front-end
debug is enabled on our site lapagept.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140117
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show all subelements on front-end
Hi,
Like I told you in my last private message. The error given by Joomla indicates that the controller returned a "false" for the execute function.
I can't reproduce your problem in my local website (Joomla 3 with Joomla SEF). So the best is to put some debug trace in the HikaMarket controller itself in order to know why it returns "false".
For this purpose, the best is to have an FTP access, I would be able to modify temporally the HikaMarket controller file, retrieve the debug data and restore the original file.
Regards,
Like I told you in my last private message. The error given by Joomla indicates that the controller returned a "false" for the execute function.
I can't reproduce your problem in my local website (Joomla 3 with Joomla SEF). So the best is to put some debug trace in the HikaMarket controller itself in order to know why it returns "false".
For this purpose, the best is to have an FTP access, I would be able to modify temporally the HikaMarket controller file, retrieve the debug data and restore the original file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flooder
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds