- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
HikaMarket Product options in random order
12 years 7 months ago #141733
by Mikemike
HikaMarket Product options in random order was created by Mikemike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1
Hi guys,
I have an issue with Hikamarket in combination with Hikashop business.
When customers order a product with specific options its fine, when the only order one product.
But lets say, the customer orders more products with various options in it.
When I go to Hikamarket and have a look on the order, all products and options display in kind of an random order.
So I cannot tell which product belongs to which option. That is really an big issue here. I cannot deliver the right product if I cant
exactly connect the product with the options!
Could you please have a look on this?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1
Hi guys,
I have an issue with Hikamarket in combination with Hikashop business.
When customers order a product with specific options its fine, when the only order one product.
But lets say, the customer orders more products with various options in it.
When I go to Hikamarket and have a look on the order, all products and options display in kind of an random order.
So I cannot tell which product belongs to which option. That is really an big issue here. I cannot deliver the right product if I cant
exactly connect the product with the options!
Could you please have a look on this?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #141734
by Mikemike
Replied by Mikemike on topic HikaMarket Product options in random order
Oh no, I just saw, that I even cant tell from the backend -> orders which product belongs to which option...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #141735
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket Product options in random order
Hi,
There is an option in HikaShop to "group options".
At this moment, the "option" won't be a product in the cart but a sub element of the main product.
Regards,
There is an option in HikaShop to "group options".
At this moment, the "option" won't be a product in the cart but a sub element of the main product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #141738
by Mikemike
Replied by Mikemike on topic HikaMarket Product options in random order
Hi Jerome,
thanks for your lightning fast support!
The option: Configuration ->Cart-> Group options with product is already set to yes.
May you have another idea?
thanks for your lightning fast support!
The option: Configuration ->Cart-> Group options with product is already set to yes.
May you have another idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #141771
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket Product options in random order
Hi,
I am working on a view modification for that.
Regards,
I am working on a view modification for that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #141772
by Mikemike
Replied by Mikemike on topic HikaMarket Product options in random order
Hey,
that would be great Jerome.
Because now I'am afraid that I cannot satisfly my costumers without that.
Do you have an idea how long it would take? So I can prepare myself and the costumers?
Its really an big issue for us.
Thank you Jermoe,
Regards
that would be great Jerome.
Because now I'am afraid that I cannot satisfly my costumers without that.
Do you have an idea how long it would take? So I can prepare myself and the costumers?
Its really an big issue for us.
Thank you Jermoe,
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #141774
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket Product options in random order
Hi,
In the file "components/com_hikamarket/view/ordermarket/view.html.php".
Replace :
By:
In the file "components/com_hikamarket/views/ordermarket/tmpl/show_products.php".
Replace:
By:
And you can add some CSS like :
In order to see the product options.
These modifications will be in the next HikaMarket release.
Regards,
In the file "components/com_hikamarket/view/ordermarket/view.html.php".
Replace :
Code:
if(empty($order->customer)) {
$userClass = hikamarket::get('shop.class.user');
$order->customer = $userClass->get($order->order_user_id);
}
$this->assignRef('order', $order);
Code:
if(empty($order->customer)) {
$userClass = hikamarket::get('shop.class.user');
$order->customer = $userClass->get($order->order_user_id);
}
if(!empty($order->products)) {
$options = false;
$products = array();
foreach($order->products as &$product) {
if(!empty($product->order_product_option_parent_id)) {
if(empty($products[$product->order_product_option_parent_id]))
$products[$product->order_product_option_parent_id] = array();
if(empty($products[$product->order_product_option_parent_id]['options']))
$products[$product->order_product_option_parent_id]['options'] = array();
$products[$product->order_product_option_parent_id]['options'][] = &$product;
$options = true;
} else {
if(empty($products[$product->order_product_id]))
$products[$product->order_product_id] = array();
$products[$product->order_product_id]['product'] = &$product;
}
}
unset($product);
if($options) {
$order->products = array();
foreach($products as &$product) {
if(!empty($product['product']))
$order->products[] = $product['product'];
if(!empty($product['options'])) {
foreach($product['options'] as &$opt) {
$order->products[] = $opt;
}
unset($opt);
}
}
unset($product);
}
}
$this->assignRef('order', $order);
In the file "components/com_hikamarket/views/ordermarket/tmpl/show_products.php".
Replace:
Code:
foreach($this->order->products as $k => $product) {
?>
<tr>
<td class="hikamarket_order_item_name_value">
Code:
foreach($this->order->products as $k => $product) {
$td_class = '';
if(!empty($product->order_product_option_parent_id))
$td_class = ' hikamarket_order_item_option';
?>
<tr>
<td class="hikamarket_order_item_name_value<?php echo $td_class; ?>">
And you can add some CSS like :
Code:
table.hikam_table td.hikamarket_order_item_option {
padding-left: 10px;
border-left: 2px solid;
}
These modifications will be in the next HikaMarket release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #141779
by Mikemike
Replied by Mikemike on topic HikaMarket Product options in random order
Hey Jerome,
awesome! Now the products get sorted.
Would be cool, if the products get shown like in the cart on the homepage. (So you can identify them really as group)
But awesome, now I can at least identify the products and options!
-Super support -fast and what I needed!
Cheers,
awesome! Now the products get sorted.
Would be cool, if the products get shown like in the cart on the homepage. (So you can identify them really as group)
But awesome, now I can at least identify the products and options!
-Super support -fast and what I needed!
Cheers,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds