- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
How to get orders in HikaMarket frontend
12 years 7 months ago #142312
by Digishop
How to get orders in HikaMarket frontend was created by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I bought and installed HikaMarket to use it in the frontend. I want that someone can login on the webshop and see the orders and the stock from the several products.
But when I login I can edit the products but how can I see orders and product stock in the frontend?
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I bought and installed HikaMarket to use it in the frontend. I want that someone can login on the webshop and see the orders and the stock from the several products.
But when I login I can edit the products but how can I see orders and product stock in the frontend?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142323
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to get orders in HikaMarket frontend
Hi,
To give the right to some users to access to the front-end edition, you have to add them in the user list in the HikaMarket backend.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-form.html#sec_users
At this moment, you can set the ACL for the user (using the icon in the "Access" column).
If you allow in the vendor ACL section that the "orders" are allowed and you le tthe "order" in the user access, he will be able to see the orders (and modify them if you want).
Regards,
To give the right to some users to access to the front-end edition, you have to add them in the user list in the HikaMarket backend.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-form.html#sec_users
At this moment, you can set the ACL for the user (using the icon in the "Access" column).
If you allow in the vendor ACL section that the "orders" are allowed and you le tthe "order" in the user access, he will be able to see the orders (and modify them if you want).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142503
by Digishop
Replied by Digishop on topic How to get orders in HikaMarket frontend
Hello Jerome,
It won't work by me? My screens are a bit different than your documentation. Maybe a version difference? The main ACL is in the Main options settings by me. I have set all enabled. Also did this by the vendor user. I can't find ACL by the Vendor?
?
It won't work by me? My screens are a bit different than your documentation. Maybe a version difference? The main ACL is in the Main options settings by me. I have set all enabled. Also did this by the vendor user. I can't find ACL by the Vendor?
?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Digishop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142557
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to get orders in HikaMarket frontend
Hi,
The documentation uses screenshots from HikaMarket multi-vendor but the feature is also in HikaMarket Front-edition.
In the "Your vendor" tab of the HikaMarket configuration, you have a "Users" section with a "Access" column.
In this column, there is an image which open the ACL configuration interface in something between the popup and the tooltip.
The default setting for the ACL is in the first tab of the HikaMarket configuration.
Hope my explanation is clear enough.
We can use some screenshots if you want.
Regards,
The documentation uses screenshots from HikaMarket multi-vendor but the feature is also in HikaMarket Front-edition.
In the "Your vendor" tab of the HikaMarket configuration, you have a "Users" section with a "Access" column.
In this column, there is an image which open the ACL configuration interface in something between the popup and the tooltip.
The default setting for the ACL is in the first tab of the HikaMarket configuration.
Hope my explanation is clear enough.
We can use some screenshots if you want.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142564
by Digishop
Replied by Digishop on topic How to get orders in HikaMarket frontend
Hello Jerome,
Thanks. I found that ACL earlier and enabled alle of them. But when I log in on the shop I see edit buttons everywhere. But I can't see a button or menu to display the orders and by example articles on row (stock)?
And my Hikamarket display of Menu (in backend) is empty?
Do I miss something?
I can give you access to the backend if you want. I can send it by PM.
Thanks. I found that ACL earlier and enabled alle of them. But when I log in on the shop I see edit buttons everywhere. But I can't see a button or menu to display the orders and by example articles on row (stock)?
And my Hikamarket display of Menu (in backend) is empty?
Do I miss something?
I can give you access to the backend if you want. I can send it by PM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142566
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to get orders in HikaMarket frontend
Hi,
Ok, I see.
You have to create a joomla menu for the "HikaMarket vendor panel".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...tml#tuto_create_menu
So, once logged, a vendor would be able to access to the Vendor dashboard and access to the front-end features.
Regards,
Ok, I see.
You have to create a joomla menu for the "HikaMarket vendor panel".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...tml#tuto_create_menu
So, once logged, a vendor would be able to access to the Vendor dashboard and access to the front-end features.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digishop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142569
by Digishop
Replied by Digishop on topic How to get orders in HikaMarket frontend
Jerome,
I did, but used the wrong one. Now I changed the menu to the control panel and I see everything I want. Hikashop is great !!
And the support is much better !!!
Thanks.
I did, but used the wrong one. Now I changed the menu to the control panel and I see everything I want. Hikashop is great !!
And the support is much better !!!
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds