- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
What is VAT Number?
12 years 7 months ago #144692
by ourblok
What is VAT Number? was created by ourblok
Silly question, I know. I changed the language on "VAT Number" to "Tax number", because i figured it was the same. However I realized that I'm not exactly sure what this is, even though I'm asking all of my vendors at sign-up for it. Is it a tax identification number? I don't think it's a tax rate since we put in the tax rates for them and they choose their tax zone which we created... please advise. Is this data necessary?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144745
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic What is VAT Number?
Hi,
The VAT Number is the "VAT Identification Number"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VAT_identification_number
It allow HikaShop to know if the customer is a company or an individual people. To determine while saling, it has to put the taxes or not.
Regards,
The VAT Number is the "VAT Identification Number"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VAT_identification_number
It allow HikaShop to know if the customer is a company or an individual people. To determine while saling, it has to put the taxes or not.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds