- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 2
Show vendor name on products in product listing
12 years 4 months ago #157671
by praes
Show vendor name on products in product listing was created by praes
Hi,
How do I get a vendor's name on individual products in product listing? Please see the attached screen dump (firebuged). Have activated "Sold by" but that doesn't seem to be the solution for me.
Thanks!
How do I get a vendor's name on individual products in product listing? Please see the attached screen dump (firebuged). Have activated "Sold by" but that doesn't seem to be the solution for me.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157693
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show vendor name on products in product listing
Hi,
Do you have a link to your website ?
What kind of display do you want to have ?
Regards,
Do you have a link to your website ?
What kind of display do you want to have ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157700
by praes
Replied by praes on topic Show vendor name on products in product listing
Hi,
No, I don't have. Site is currently running on a local development server.
Did you see the attached screen dump in my first post? That's a regular product listing of HikaShop. I want to expand the displayed information with the vendor's name below the price, like I printed on the screen dump.
Unfortunately, I can't access a vendor object or something like that in the view. There's only a row object containing product information.
No, I don't have. Site is currently running on a local development server.
Did you see the attached screen dump in my first post? That's a regular product listing of HikaShop. I want to expand the displayed information with the vendor's name below the price, like I printed on the screen dump.
Unfortunately, I can't access a vendor object or something like that in the view. There's only a row object containing product information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157702
by praes
Replied by praes on topic Show vendor name on products in product listing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157704
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show vendor name on products in product listing
Hi,
Good to know that the patch is good for you.
Like I wrote, we will see to improve the way that the "sold by" is displayed, maybe use a "view" or "layout" to let them be editable (to be customized).
Regards
Good to know that the patch is good for you.
Like I wrote, we will see to improve the way that the "sold by" is displayed, maybe use a "view" or "layout" to let them be editable (to be customized).
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds