- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Remove Vendor edit view
12 years 2 months ago #163540
by maujbigo
Remove Vendor edit view was created by maujbigo
Hi,
I am trying to customise the Vendor Edit Account as there are a few things I need to remove but I cant find.
Could someone tell me where I can find the following from Vendor Edit Account:
'Paypal email' field,
'Currency' Field
'Description' editor
Also I need to locate under the same view the 'hikam_toolbar' below the form.
I have a fairly long form and to me makes sense to have right after the fields.
Thanks.
-- HikaMarket Multivendor: 1.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
I am trying to customise the Vendor Edit Account as there are a few things I need to remove but I cant find.
Could someone tell me where I can find the following from Vendor Edit Account:
'Paypal email' field,
'Currency' Field
'Description' editor
Also I need to locate under the same view the 'hikam_toolbar' below the form.
I have a fairly long form and to me makes sense to have right after the fields.
Thanks.
-- HikaMarket Multivendor: 1.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163546
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove Vendor edit view
Hi,
The best will be to edit the view "vendormarket | registration" in order to remove the elements you don't want to.
We will see to add more ACL in the future versions for that.
About the toolbar, it is displayed automatically by the HikaMarket view helper.
If you want to display yourself the toolbar, you can use this code
And you can clear the content of the variable $this->toolbar if you don't want that the HikaMarket view helper display it too at the top of the page.
Regards,
The best will be to edit the view "vendormarket | registration" in order to remove the elements you don't want to.
We will see to add more ACL in the future versions for that.
About the toolbar, it is displayed automatically by the HikaMarket view helper.
If you want to display yourself the toolbar, you can use this code
Code:
if(!empty($this->toolbar)) {
$toolbarHelper = hikamarket::get('helper.toolbar');
$toolbarHelper->process($this->toolbar);
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds