- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping issues after upgrade
11 years 6 months ago #192885
by lisakb
Shipping issues after upgrade was created by lisakb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0 & Safari 6.1.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
My problem is similar to the one in this post:
After upgrading HikaShop & HikaMarket, shipping charges on the checkout page aren't displaying correctly any more. If there is 1 item in the cart, the checkout page doesn't show the product photo (only shows the shipping cost). When a second item is added to the cart, the photos display for both products but the shipping charge for both is set to whatever the shipping charge is for the first item (even when the second item is sold by a different vendor).
I'll send you SuperAdmin login credentials.
Thanks!
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0 & Safari 6.1.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
My problem is similar to the one in this post:
After upgrading HikaShop & HikaMarket, shipping charges on the checkout page aren't displaying correctly any more. If there is 1 item in the cart, the checkout page doesn't show the product photo (only shows the shipping cost). When a second item is added to the cart, the photos display for both products but the shipping charge for both is set to whatever the shipping charge is for the first item (even when the second item is sold by a different vendor).
I'll send you SuperAdmin login credentials.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #192920
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping issues after upgrade
Hi,
For what I see, I can't say if issue is related to HikaMarket or HikaShop.
Instead of creating a new thread for a problem which is similar of another post, can you reply on the other post or provide a link of the other post ?
Regards,
For what I see, I can't say if issue is related to HikaMarket or HikaShop.
Instead of creating a new thread for a problem which is similar of another post, can you reply on the other post or provide a link of the other post ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #192957
by lisakb
Replied by lisakb on topic Shipping issues after upgrade
I'm sorry, I thought I pasted the link.
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...several-vendors.html
.
It isn't exactly the same, but similar (but an older post). We do have shipping per vendor activated.
Products with no shipping work correctly, but any product with shipping is assigned the shipping from the first vendor in the cart. Seems to not be allowing multiple shipping methods.
Thanks for your help.
It isn't exactly the same, but similar (but an older post). We do have shipping per vendor activated.
- [strike]In addition to the wrong shipping, it doesn't show the product thumbnail unless there are multiple items in the cart; when just one item, no thumbnail displays[/strike]. I realized this is correct behavior.
- I'm not sure how it couldn't be connected to HikaShop or HikaMarket since the problem just started yesterday after upgrading both.
- I forgot to say, please try it with products from Birdie's and Cottage Barn because the other vendors don't have shipping yet. You can see what it looks like in the 2 images I attached to the original post.
Products with no shipping work correctly, but any product with shipping is assigned the shipping from the first vendor in the cart. Seems to not be allowing multiple shipping methods.
Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by lisakb. Reason: strikethrough thumbnail point.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #192965
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping issues after upgrade
Hi,
I think that you have the issue with the HikaShop shipping cache.
There is already the fix in HikaShop (for the new release which should be publish today or at least this week).
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php" you have to replace
By
In order to force the shipping key and do not have duplicate result with warehouses/multi-vendor.
Regards,
I think that you have the issue with the HikaShop shipping cache.
There is already the fix in HikaShop (for the new release which should be publish today or at least this week).
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php" you have to replace
Code:
$order->shipping_warehouse_id = $key;
$dispatcher->trigger('onShippingDisplay', array(&$order, &$rates_copy, &$group_usable_methods, &$errors));
unset($order->shipping_warehouse_id);
Code:
$order->shipping_warehouse_id = $key;
$order->cache->shipping_key = $shipping_key.'_'.$key;
$dispatcher->trigger('onShippingDisplay', array(&$order, &$rates_copy, &$group_usable_methods, &$errors));
unset($order->shipping_warehouse_id);
$order->cache->shipping_key = $shipping_key;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #192971
by lisakb
Replied by lisakb on topic Shipping issues after upgrade
That fixed it. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds