- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
- webmaster-fc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #195331
by webmaster-fc
I would like to be able to access a list of vendor was created by webmaster-fc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
Hello
I would like to be able to access a list of vendors on the basis of their state
Example: francecomm.org/index.php?option=com_hika...arket&layout=listing and add address_state = state_70Haute_Saone
How to do this?
Thanks for your reply
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
Hello
I would like to be able to access a list of vendors on the basis of their state
Example: francecomm.org/index.php?option=com_hika...arket&layout=listing and add address_state = state_70Haute_Saone
How to do this?
Thanks for your reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195404
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
Hi,
Even if there is no such filter in the HikaMarket vendor listing ; it is something that you can add thanks to a plugin.
HikaMarket have a trigger called "onBeforeVendorListingDisplay" which allow you to modify the SQL query made to list the vendors.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...VendorListingDisplay
Thanks to that trigger, you can modify the filters ; something like that
You can also check the menu item id or access to the view object to read some parameters (see if you're listing the menu or a module, etc).
Regards,
Even if there is no such filter in the HikaMarket vendor listing ; it is something that you can add thanks to a plugin.
HikaMarket have a trigger called "onBeforeVendorListingDisplay" which allow you to modify the SQL query made to list the vendors.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...VendorListingDisplay
Thanks to that trigger, you can modify the filters ; something like that
Code:
public function onBeforeVendorListingDisplay(&$view, &$sql_params) {
if(JRequest::getString('state', '') == 'hautesaone') {
$db = JFactor::getDBO();
$slq_params['filter']['vendor_address_state'] = 'vendor.vendor_address_state = ' . $db->Quote('state_70Haute_Saone');
}
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- webmaster-fc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #195420
by webmaster-fc
Replied by webmaster-fc on topic I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
Too complicated for me, I drop
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195422
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
Hi,
We have in our TODO list the support of the filters like HikaShop Business propose for the products.
But the current filter system in HikaShop need some modifications in order to be extensible and be used by HikaMarket ; so it won't be for tomorrow but I hope we will be able to add it soon.
Regards,
We have in our TODO list the support of the filters like HikaShop Business propose for the products.
But the current filter system in HikaShop need some modifications in order to be extensible and be used by HikaMarket ; so it won't be for tomorrow but I hope we will be able to add it soon.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- webmaster-fc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #195434
by webmaster-fc
Replied by webmaster-fc on topic I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
OK I'll wait
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213685
by roojai
Replied by roojai on topic I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
Hello,
I was wondering if there was any update on this. As I expect my shop will have over 100 vendors, so I need a way to filter them.
Thanks
I was wondering if there was any update on this. As I expect my shop will have over 100 vendors, so I need a way to filter them.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213694
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
Hi,
How do you want to filter them ?
Regards,
How do you want to filter them ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213763
by roojai
Replied by roojai on topic I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
It would be great to have
Sort by : name (asc/des)
Filter by custom field : Premium/Standard
Or perhaps another custom field: Local/International
Sort by : name (asc/des)
Filter by custom field : Premium/Standard
Or perhaps another custom field: Local/International
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213810
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I would like to be able to access a list of vendor
Hi,
Thanks for the example.
I want to use the HikaShop filter system in HikaShop but unfortunately, it has been made long before HikaMarket and the team didn't think that it could be use in an add-on.
So, I can't use the HikaShop filters for the vendor listing for the moment.
That's mostly why I made the plugins "vendor location" in HikaMarket, to have a special filter for the vendor listings and also for the product listings.
One idea was to perform a re-factoring of the filters, to add new features, some flexibility and the possibility to use it in external components (like HikaMarket). It is an important development and I'm currently working on other big development for HikaShop (refactoring of the cart & checkout).
Another solution would be to make a light filter system directly into HikaMarket, if I do so, it could be a full filter system because using the HikaShop system will be the best for everyone.
I updated the feature request in the HikaMarket TODO list ; I will see with the HikaShop team how and when we could work on that re-factoring and will decide if I create a lite version or not.
Regards,
Thanks for the example.
I want to use the HikaShop filter system in HikaShop but unfortunately, it has been made long before HikaMarket and the team didn't think that it could be use in an add-on.
So, I can't use the HikaShop filters for the vendor listing for the moment.
That's mostly why I made the plugins "vendor location" in HikaMarket, to have a special filter for the vendor listings and also for the product listings.
One idea was to perform a re-factoring of the filters, to add new features, some flexibility and the possibility to use it in external components (like HikaMarket). It is an important development and I'm currently working on other big development for HikaShop (refactoring of the cart & checkout).
Another solution would be to make a light filter system directly into HikaMarket, if I do so, it could be a full filter system because using the HikaShop system will be the best for everyone.
I updated the feature request in the HikaMarket TODO list ; I will see with the HikaShop team how and when we could work on that re-factoring and will decide if I create a lite version or not.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds