- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 14
HikaMarket 1.6.7 release
10 years 10 months ago #221829
by Obsidev
- HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer -
Obscurelighty / Otree / Opload javascript libraries
www.obsidev.com | Software development company
HikaMarket 1.6.7 release was created by Obsidev
The new version of HikaMarket is now released !
It is a minor release adding improvements and fixes.
This version requires HikaShop 2.6.0 or newer.
You can download the new version in your account page.
The automatic update will be activated in several days depending the feedback.
Front-end management modifications :
Mult-vendor modifications :
Please see the full Change log for the details (and see the rest of the modification).
If you want to know more about HikaMarket and what you can do with it, you can read his documentation
It is a minor release adding improvements and fixes.
This version requires HikaShop 2.6.0 or newer.
You can download the new version in your account page.
The automatic update will be activated in several days depending the feedback.
Front-end management modifications :
- Improvement of the statistics with a new geographic module.
- IFix a popup issue in the order management interface.
Mult-vendor modifications :
- Same modification than the front-end management
- Improvements for the handle of discounts.
- New setting for the product listings to display products of the same vendor.
Please see the full Change log for the details (and see the rest of the modification).
If you want to know more about HikaMarket and what you can do with it, you can read his documentation
- HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer -
Obscurelighty / Otree / Opload javascript libraries
www.obsidev.com | Software development company
The following user(s) said Thank You: dbahsa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222055
by dbahsa
Replied by dbahsa on topic HikaMarket 1.6.7 release
Hi,
Thanks for the upgrade info
What about HikaAuction? How may more days remaining
?
Regards,
Didier.
Thanks for the upgrade info
What about HikaAuction? How may more days remaining
Regards,
Didier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222079
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket 1.6.7 release
Hi,
Even if HikaAuction is based on the kernel I wrote for HikaDeal ; I do not manage that project.
I once gave some schedule and I don't want to do that mistake anymore.
Regards,
Even if HikaAuction is based on the kernel I wrote for HikaDeal ; I do not manage that project.
I once gave some schedule and I don't want to do that mistake anymore.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dbahsa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds