- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
vendor frontend show "all sub elements"
10 years 9 months ago #224242
by denharry
vendor frontend show "all sub elements" was created by denharry
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mixandmatchforkids.be/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
I would like "all sub elements" have as standard rather than "direct sub elements". See pictures. Where can I change that?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
I would like "all sub elements" have as standard rather than "direct sub elements". See pictures. Where can I change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224248
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic vendor frontend show "all sub elements"
Hi,
It requires a modification in the "components/com_hikamarket/views/productmarket/view.html.php" to replace
Into
But because it is a core file, you will lose your modification with the next update.
So, I suggest to use an hidden configuration setting instead :
Thanks to that you have just to create a new entry in the "hikamarket_config" table for the namekey "default_filter_type_product_listing" and put "1" as value.
And that setting will be added in the HikaMarket hidden settings.
Regards,
It requires a modification in the "components/com_hikamarket/views/productmarket/view.html.php" to replace
Code:
$pageInfo->selectedType = $app->getUserStateFromRequest($this->paramBase.'.filter_type', 'filter_type', 0, 'int');
Code:
$pageInfo->selectedType = $app->getUserStateFromRequest($this->paramBase.'.filter_type', 'filter_type', 1, 'int');
So, I suggest to use an hidden configuration setting instead :
Code:
$pageInfo->selectedType = $app->getUserStateFromRequest($this->paramBase.'.filter_type', 'filter_type', (int)$config->get('default_filter_type_product_listing', 0), 'int');
And that setting will be added in the HikaMarket hidden settings.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denharry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds