- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Image herein produkta.Net button "images".
- luminarium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #226751
by luminarium
Image herein produkta.Net button "images". was created by luminarium
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.0
Hello! "Picture" to the description of the product, with the addition of products from the front side was gone!
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.0
Hello! "Picture" to the description of the product, with the addition of products from the front side was gone!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- luminarium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226752
by luminarium
Replied by luminarium on topic Image herein produkta.Net button "images".
As an administrator, the store front all add whether as a registered provider is not! Image to describe the product, no label "do not add images"
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by luminarium. Reason: skrenshot+
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226789
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Image herein produkta.Net button "images".
Hi,
I am sorry but regarding your message and your screenshot ; I am not able to understand your request.
You are currently using HikaMarket with a smartphone but I am not sure that your template is responsive.
It could explain some displaying issues... If it is really what you're talking about
Regards
I am sorry but regarding your message and your screenshot ; I am not able to understand your request.
You are currently using HikaMarket with a smartphone but I am not sure that your template is responsive.
It could explain some displaying issues... If it is really what you're talking about
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- luminarium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #226793
by luminarium
Replied by luminarium on topic Image herein produkta.Net button "images".
Button "lmages", there is no pattern to the normal mode. This is a screenshot of the phone. problem button "images" on all devices and PCs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226795
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Image herein produkta.Net button "images".
Hi,
I am sorry but we are not able to understand your message.
Regards,
I am sorry but we are not able to understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luminarium
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- luminarium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #226813
by luminarium
Replied by luminarium on topic Image herein produkta.Net button "images".
Thank you , Jerome!
I solved the problem!=")
I solved the problem!=")
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226817
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Image herein produkta.Net button "images".
Hi,
Good to know
Regards,
Good to know
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds