- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 3
Hikamarket mail language problem
10 years 6 months ago #234822
by Ilya.bps
Hikamarket mail language problem was created by Ilya.bps
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
I have a website in Hebrew
default admin panel is Hebrew
when I go to the admin panel I change the language to Russian so it's easier to work but default admin panel is Hebrew
All mails sent out to the client receives Hikashop in Hebrew language
mails with Hikamarket Russian language
I need all mail in Hebrew
How to fix it?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
I have a website in Hebrew
default admin panel is Hebrew
when I go to the admin panel I change the language to Russian so it's easier to work but default admin panel is Hebrew
All mails sent out to the client receives Hikashop in Hebrew language
mails with Hikamarket Russian language
I need all mail in Hebrew
How to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234916
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket mail language problem
Hi,
When you talk about the HikaMarket emails ; which email is it exactly ?
What is the name of that email ? What is the action which result of the mail expedition ?
Regards,
When you talk about the HikaMarket emails ; which email is it exactly ?
What is the name of that email ? What is the action which result of the mail expedition ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235271
by Ilya.bps
Replied by Ilya.bps on topic Hikamarket mail language problem
one of
notification of confirmation of Product
notification of confirmation of Product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235275
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket mail language problem
Hi,
There is no email "notification of confirmation of product".
Please provide the real email name or answer to the questions I asked you.
Regards,
There is no email "notification of confirmation of product".
Please provide the real email name or answer to the questions I asked you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds