Skip to main content

Product Variants page not updating

More
10 years 6 months ago #234908 by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Hi

When I change any of the product characteristics (price, weight etc.) it looks as if nothing has been saved but If I refresh the page the new values are displayed. Similarly if I add a new variant it is not listed until I refresh or reload the page.

I have tried a different template and different browsers and get the same results. Your demo site works OK!

Everything works OK in the Hikashop back end.

Any idea where I should start looking.

Thanks
Trevor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #234918 by Jerome
Hi,

Maybe you have a javascript issue which stop the updating process in the page.
I think that it would be easier with an access to your store (and some explanation on how to reproduce the issue) so we can take a look directly.
Like usual, for such private information, please use the "contact us" form with a link to that forum thread.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #235027 by trevsmiff
Hi Jerome

I am unable to reproduce it today!!

I will do some more tests.

Thanks
Trevor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum