- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Limited front end access after Joomla update 3.5.1
10 years 5 months ago #235496
by Rokell
Limited front end access after Joomla update 3.5.1 was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
I ran into another problem with Joomla 3.5.1.
I can login via front end access with Hika Market, but the buttons 'email', 'invoice', 'edit status' are dead in order view. I'm not able to change order status or to send a mail or to print an invoice via the front end.
I hope you can fix this quickly, because I need to access the invoice via front end.
Thanks
Roger
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
I ran into another problem with Joomla 3.5.1.
I can login via front end access with Hika Market, but the buttons 'email', 'invoice', 'edit status' are dead in order view. I'm not able to change order status or to send a mail or to print an invoice via the front end.
I hope you can fix this quickly, because I need to access the invoice via front end.
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235501
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Limited front end access after Joomla update 3.5.1
Hi,
Please check your popup system in order to be sure that you can right have HikaShop/HikaMarket popups in your front-end.
See: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
Please check your popup system in order to be sure that you can right have HikaShop/HikaMarket popups in your front-end.
See: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235549
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Limited front end access after Joomla update 3.5.1
Hi Jerome,
I checked in settings and popup modus is on mootools. It worked with Joomla 3.5 and Hikashop 2.6.1. After the update to Joomla 3.5.1 and Hikashop 2.6.2 I can't open anything in the front end anymore. I have set popups to vex and now it works again.
Thanks
Roger
I checked in settings and popup modus is on mootools. It worked with Joomla 3.5 and Hikashop 2.6.1. After the update to Joomla 3.5.1 and Hikashop 2.6.2 I can't open anything in the front end anymore. I have set popups to vex and now it works again.
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235556
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Limited front end access after Joomla update 3.5.1
Hi,
We have more and more issues with the popup systems from the Joomla library (mootools for an unknown reason and bootstrap mostly because of the templates' CSS) ; for new installation with HikaShop 2.6.2, vex is not the default popup system.
We got good feedback for that popup system and because it's fully independent, we do not have JS or CSS problems.
Regards,
We have more and more issues with the popup systems from the Joomla library (mootools for an unknown reason and bootstrap mostly because of the templates' CSS) ; for new installation with HikaShop 2.6.2, vex is not the default popup system.
We got good feedback for that popup system and because it's fully independent, we do not have JS or CSS problems.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds