Skip to main content

display information about vendor

More
10 years 5 months ago #236889 by Ilya.bps
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7

Hello,
How can I display information about vendor on the product page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #236892 by Jerome
Hi,

You have to create an override for your HikaShop product page.
HikaMarket give you some details ; you can access to the vendor object data in the variable
Code:
$this->element->vendor
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #236910 by Ilya.bps
thanks for the answer
write to me, please, in more detail how to do it, because I am weak in the code

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #236930 by neo191987
If this and I want to know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #236932 by Jerome
Hi,

I am sorry but I don't understand your message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #236962 by benito
I have a similar problem, but my problem is that the information the seller is not displayed on the website of the seller, ie the table containing the information of city, company, country, address etc. not if I have to activate something or configure you something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #236976 by Ilya.bps




Yes, this is what I need , how do I do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #236983 by Jerome
Hi,

I'm afraid that there is a little too much messages from different person here.
If you have a request and you are not the creator of that thread ; please create a new thread with your question.

@Ilya.bps
Like I wrote previously, you have to perform a view override in the HikaShop product page.
There is no module which allow to display the vendor details ; it could be a good idea to add in the TODO list.
Like I said 10 months ago but I never have a real reply with some requirements.
www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...uct-page.html#203588

Nevertheless, the current solution is what I wrote in the previous message in that thread.
You can take a look at the HikaMarket code (in the view "vendormarket / showcontainer_default" to see how that view is displaying some content.
For the loading of the vendor image or of the vendor custom fields, it will requires some PHP code. That code is in the "view.html.php" for the vendor page (so it prepare the content for the final view).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237019 by Ilya.bps
Thanks for your reply.
Please tell us on what code do I need to replace the code that I have to do what I need.
Code:
<!-- Our services --> <div class="our-services"> <span class="title"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_ITEM_PRODUCT_SERVICES'); ?></span> <?php $document = JFactory::getDocument(); $renderer = $document->loadRenderer('modules'); $position = "services"; $options = array('style' => 'raw'); echo $renderer->render($position, $options, null); ?> </div> </div> </div> </div> <!-- End shop -->



Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237034 by Jerome
Hi,

Like I wrote previously, you have to perform a view override in the HikaShop product page.
There is no module which allow to display the vendor details ; it could be a good idea to add in the TODO list.
Like I said 10 months ago but I never have a real reply with some requirements.


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237035 by Ilya.bps
I understand, but
can you have knowledge of how to do it and you can help with code
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237056 by neo191987
The code exists and should show but for some reason does not appear. I think that is a bug. Please administrators to check this problem.
This code is responsible for the fields:
Code:
<tr class="hikamarket_vendor_custom_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_namekey;?>_line"> <td class="key"> <span id="hikamarket_vendor_custom_name_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_id;?>" class="hikamarket_vendor_custom_name"><?php echo $this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($oneExtraField); ?></span> </td> <td> <span id="hikamarket_vendor_custom_value_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_id;?>" class="hikamarket_vendor_custom_value"><?php echo $this->fieldsClass->show($oneExtraField, $this->vendor->$fieldName); ?></span> </td> </tr>
It's an demo hikashop



It's on my website



The problem is that the fields are not generated.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by neo191987.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237062 by Ilya.bps
thanks but this is not the answer to my question
once again
can you have knowledge of how to do it and you can help with code




Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Ilya.bps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237075 by Jerome
Hi,

@neo191987 - Please do not post in an inappropriate thread.

@Ilya.bps -

The goal of the support is to provide help to understand and configure the components.
Your current request is more about customization / custom development then just a regular support question.
That is not something we can reply in few minutes ; it could requires hours of work and the result is something very specific to your our website (and design).
Yes, we have knowledge of code and software development ; but our support must have limits.

I can change the priority of the "vendor display" module in the HikaMarket TODO list ; but I can't and I won't release that module in HikaMarket in a short time. We already have big development in progress, we are already working on a new release.

That's why, if you do not have development skills, I'll recommend you to contact an external developer (or an integrator) for your needs.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237097 by Ilya.bps
I understand,
You can tell about when you are planning to release a new version of hikamarket?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237100 by Jerome
Hi,

HikaMarket 1.7.0 is currently in a final state ; the order refactoring is almost done.
We hope that we can perform the release before the end of the month ; but as always, the release could be postponed if we found issues or elements which could interfere with the stability.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237134 by Ilya.bps
Thank you,
I will wait for the update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum