Skip to main content

404 page not found after save

More
10 years 5 months ago #237562 by Ilya.bps
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 page not found

Hello, after upgrading to 2.6.2 is not possible to save product in front vendor panel



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237577 by Jerome
Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce your issue in my local websites or in the demo website.
Please take a look at your PHP error log in order to be sure that you do not have any logged issue.
Otherwise, we might need an access to your website in order to see directly the issue (in that case, please use the "contact us" form to send such kind of private information ; including a link to that forum thread).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237685 by Ilya.bps
Hello, Jerome
I sent in the contact us "forms" admin and ftp,
but have not received feedback,
you can check it got my message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237690 by Jerome
Hi,

I think that the problem is coming from the routes.
You are not using a menu for the HikaMarket control panel ; so you have some SEF urls which are not considered as valid for the Joomla routing system.
Please create a menu which will point to the HikaMarket vendor control panel, so you won't have anymore url like : "component/hikamarket/vendor/cpanel.html"

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237734 by Ilya.bps
That's exactly what I did
When I switched to English panel
I saw that and got off the menu








Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237735 by Jerome
Hi,

Please configure your menu with a real working alias in order to not make HikaMarket as your home page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237736 by Ilya.bps
I do not understand what you want me to do?
I used to have all worked

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237738 by Ilya.bps
I repeat,
does not work save button
after pushing the button I get 404 page not found after save , but the product is so added


Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Ilya.bps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237739 by Jerome

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilya.bps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237765 by Ilya.bps
Thanks, now everything works!
after this code

"administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/product.php"
Code:
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));
replace
Code:
if(HIKASHOP_J30) { $mail->mailer->addReplyTo($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name); } else { $mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name)); }
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Ilya.bps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trevsmiff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238252 by estela
Hi,


I have the same problem, and after the hikamarket update.





I have read the forum and after to try replace the code with the patch, in product.php. don´t get that the "Save" and "Publish" button works in the vendor product add.

My menus are ok:




Can you help me please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238253 by Jerome
Hi,

Please apply the patch ; HikaMarket 1.6.7 do not have that patch.
But HikaMarket 1.7.0 (or 1.6.8 ) will.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238255 by estela
Hi,

I try do it the patch but nothing, don´t work. My hikamarket version is:
HikaMarket Multivendor: 1.6.7

And I have this problem with the version of HikaShop Business: 2.6.2 uptade on my website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238257 by Ilya.bps
@Jerome
Have a news when released
HikaMarket 1.7.0 or 1.6.8 ?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Ilya.bps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238266 by estela
Sorry, but maybe I don´t understand you...


I have tried apply the patch that this way:
After
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));

I copy:
if(HIKASHOP_J30) {
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name);
} else {
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));
}

But the problem is the same, the save button don´t work...

What is wrong?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238259 by Jerome
Hi,

@estela
Please be sure that you're using a recent HikaShop 2.6.2 package.
If you can activate the debug mode in your website it could help you to see the real error message and have an idea of the source of the issue. But I think it's related to emails.

@Ilya.bps
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html
And the demo website is currently using HikaMarket 1.7.0 ; so it is open for tests.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilya.bps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238275 by Ilya.bps
@estela

try clean cash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238277 by Ilya.bps
Code:
Sorry, but maybe I don´t understand you... I have tried apply the patch that this way: After $mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name)); I copy: if(HIKASHOP_J30) { $mail->mailer->addReplyTo($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name); } else { $mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name)); } But the problem is the same, the save button don´t work...


not after
you need replace

$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));

to

if(HIKASHOP_J30) {
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name);
} else {
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));
}
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Ilya.bps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238278 by estela
Ok,

Now evrythings works ok!!!!

Thanks! I was desperate....
:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238279 by Ilya.bps
@estela
I am glad that I could help you! ;)

@Jerome
I understand that now there is a system of tests
About,
when you can download the update?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum